Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

It's very sad to say. I just got scammed on Instagram last week. $19k for a bag. Seller is Luxe_lover_77. Please AVOID this store. I emailed Instagram multiple times and the page is still up. She is victimizing people on a daily basis. I reported it to the police, FBI, FTC. Nobody can help me recover my funds. It's a hard pill to swallow but I will recover from it.
Oh I’m so sorry… that’s just awful!!

Reactions: Ongvane
Pontdesmode is the same scammer as la mode plateform , lux department, Leurstyle , look at their feed , they put the same detailed picture of the collection, exactly the same , The same Chanel Sales , the same all new collection that you don’t find it on instagram so you think they are VIP customers, they are all the same scammers, unfortunately followed by so many people on instagram
I think so. Thanks for your information!

It's very sad to say. I just got scammed on Instagram last week. $19k for a bag. Seller is Luxe_lover_77. Please AVOID this store. I emailed Instagram multiple times and the page is still up. She is victimizing people on a daily basis. I reported it to the police, FBI, FTC. Nobody can help me recover my funds. It's a hard pill to swallow but I will recover from it.
That’s horrible, I’m so sorry. Are they just ghosting you or have they given you any explanation? I’m surprised they still have their site up and have over 3k followers. I would’ve thought they were legit too 😔

Reactions: icedcoffee
That’s horrible, I’m so sorry. Are they just ghosting you or have they given you any explanation? I’m surprised they still have their site up and have over 3k followers. I would’ve thought they were legit too 😔
They blocked me after they got the confirmation that the package got delivered. I emailed Instagram multiple times but they didn’t respond to me. No explanation was given. They’re professional scammers. Even by talking to this lady, she’s very well trained and knows a lot about Hermes. Oh well, the universe will get back at them… one day