Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Don’t ever buy from @leurstyle
She is a professional scammer. All communication was via Instagram, super friendly, until I sent her my money via bank transfer and then she suddenly deleted all our conversations and is of course not replying to me and have never received my purchase. Stay away!!
Thank you for letting us know! Her feed of photos looks super legit! I almost fell into her trap. Luckily I did her background check here in this forum.
She is selling bags at retail price which lure a lot of buyers. She claims she makes profit from the tax refund as she purchases bags in Italy and France and would be able to get tax refund because she is from Russia.

Thank you for letting us know! Her feed of photos looks super legit! I almost fell into her trap. Luckily I did her background check here in this forum.
She is selling bags at retail price which lure a lot of buyers. She claims she makes profit from the tax refund as she purchases bags in Italy and France and would be able to get tax refund because she is from Russia.
Yes that’s why I was fooled, also because some months before I had asked about a chanel coat and she told me they didn’t have my size, so I thought if she was a scammer she wouldn’t have said that… but as soon as the money left my money and I went into our Instagram conversation and saw everything was deleted I knew I had been fooled. I’m glad that at least I have been able to help by posting here and at least avoiding more scams as my bank has said there is nothing I can do to get my money back (over 4000 dollars )

Just want to recommend @covetbychristos on IG. Christos Garkinos has been a reseller for decades and starred in the Bravo show Dukes of Melrose in the early 00's I believe. He streams live shows a few times a day all week long and has on guest sellers as well. His streams are addicting! He always has great lux items (a lot of vintage Chanel). I've purchased from him and had a smooth transaction. Very pleased with my item.

I second covetvychristos! I’ve purchased from him and a few other sellers he streams with and had smooth transactions every time. Will also recommend curatorlab since I’ve purchased from her multiple times as well! Like @Pinkachan said, his shows are very entertaining and I like to watch even if I’m not buying since they’re a great source of info as well

Reactions: cadifa
Hey everyone, has anyone bought from thepurseaffair on IG before?
I know they have a lifetime authenticity guarantee, however I’m eyeing up the Chanel 19 yellow tweed they have on their website but it seems like it is from the 21p collection yet the serial number starts with 30? Shouldn’t it be starting with 31 if that is from the 2021 collection..?
Just a bit wary, so wanting to check if anyone has had any experiences shopping with them. Thanks in advance!

There has been a huge scandal in the last few weeks about a UK company called The Designer Secret (TDS). The owner has now dissolved her sole trading company owing over £100k to customers. She ran a consignment and pre-order service, buying bags from Asia and importing. It began with many buyers paying deposits for preorders and TDS going AWOL when the buyers asked for updates or refunds. Eventually it became clear she was in trouble and now going down IVA route. I believe most consignment items have been returned but not the preorder deposits.

My point is, other ladies were singing her praises right up until a week before the scandal came out. Social media businesses should be dealt with VERY CAREFULLY regardless of good reviews. Always protect your payment.

There has been a huge scandal in the last few weeks about a UK company called The Designer Secret (TDS). The owner has now dissolved her sole trading company owing over £100k to customers. She ran a consignment and pre-order service, buying bags from Asia and importing. It began with many buyers paying deposits for preorders and TDS going AWOL when the buyers asked for updates or refunds. Eventually it became clear she was in trouble and now going down IVA route. I believe most consignment items have been returned but not the preorder deposits.

My point is, other ladies were singing her praises right up until a week before the scandal came out. Social media businesses should be dealt with VERY CAREFULLY regardless of good reviews. Always protect your payment.
Omg really ! Hattie (the owner) had a mental breakdown and posted on her stories few weeks back, now i cannot find their insta page any more! Wow

Reactions: jelly-baby
Omg really ! Hattie (the owner) had a mental breakdown and posted on her stories few weeks back, now i cannot find their insta page any more! Wow

Its become apparent that the breakdown may not be genuine or, if it is, it’s because if the problems she got herself into. She deleted all her social media and stopped responding to the people she owes money to. She is now trying to go down the IVA route which means her customers will not get back a lot of their money.