**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Sometimes when I'm thrift shopping, the stores have a smell. Once you are in there a few minutes you can't smell it anymore. Then when you buy something and take it home, that's when you notice the smell. I always thought it was from the dryer sheets or softener they used when they washed the clothes but I don't know why it gets absorbed by the purses.
You know what’s weird, I was at the Carlsbad showroom today and purchased a vintage Chanel, and it had zero odor.

I noticed they released an email recently talking about how a small percentage of bags are cleaned up/restored a bit. I wonder if we are the select few that purchased a rehabbed bag?

I was lucky and made a buy/sell appointment right at the start of the sale. Had a really great experience and there are definitely some great deals to be had right now!

10% off everything at Fashionphile with code 25years
I managed to get a like new mini coco handle for 2900. Pretty stoked with that price and hope it's ok in person. I'd be eyeing it for about a month and it was priced at 4100. Not sure what happened with the odd pricing adjustment there but it came down to 30% off when the sale started and then the additional 10%. Pretty surprised with the 10% on everything, they usually exclude a lot.

I managed to get a like new mini coco handle for 2900. Pretty stoked with that price and hope it's ok in person. I'd be eyeing it for about a month and it was priced at 4100. Not sure what happened with the odd pricing adjustment there but it came down to 30% off when the sale started and then the additional 10%. Pretty surprised with the 10% on everything, they usually exclude a lot.

Their inventory has been sitting for a lot longer than it used to...and the 10% off sales are happening more frequently. They must REALLY need to move products off of their shelves.

Thanks to the early access to the sale, I was able to get a LOVE bracelet that I had been stalking for a month. It ended up being almost $1000 below retail (if purchased new from the boutique). Hopefully the scratches are as "faint" as described. :lol:

Their inventory has been sitting for a lot longer than it used to...and the 10% off sales are happening more frequently. They must REALLY need to move products off of their shelves.

Thanks to the early access to the sale, I was able to get a LOVE bracelet that I had been stalking for a month. It ended up being almost $1000 below retail (if purchased new from the boutique). Hopefully the scratches are as "faint" as described. :lol:
They need funds to pay Emma Roberts .. their new celeb spokesperson :smile: I hope you LOVE your LOVE bracelet!

great price! BTW, 10% not on newly added items I had tested it out

Has anyone been to the FP store at the Irvine Spectrum? Is it a pain to find/get to?
It’s actually pretty easy. If you are getting off the 5 freeway, take Spectrum Center Dr and make a left on Gateway. Keep driving down until you reach the third stop sign, and park in the lot that faces the Giant Ferris wheel. The store is right across from the Ferris wheel. It’s small, but has pretty good selection.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kiradris
It’s actually pretty easy. If you are getting off the 5 freeway, take Spectrum Center Dr and make a left on Gateway. Keep driving down until you reach the third stop sign, and park in the lot that faces the Giant Ferris wheel. The store is right across from the Ferris wheel. It’s small, but has pretty good selection.
Thank you so much!! I never know where to park when it comes to the Spectrum, so this is a big help!!

Reactions: discreetlux
I notice sometimes items that have been sitting for a long time, instead of getting the typical 5%,10%, etc. price reductions, they get relisted at a completely lower price. I think the higher end inventory is sitting longer, so they are just wanting to move stock. You got an amazing deal!

I notice sometimes items that have been sitting for a long time, instead of getting the typical 5%,10%, etc. price reductions, they get relisted at a completely lower price. I think the higher end inventory is sitting longer, so they are just wanting to move stock. You got an amazing deal!
I noticed that recently too on a few items I was following.

You know what’s weird, I was at the Carlsbad showroom today and purchased a vintage Chanel, and it had zero odor.

I noticed they released an email recently talking about how a small percentage of bags are cleaned up/restored a bit. I wonder if we are the select few that purchased a rehabbed bag?

I was lucky and made a buy/sell appointment right at the start of the sale. Had a really great experience and there are definitely some great deals to be had right now!
Please share what you got. You know we always like to see. lol