**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

ive seen her stuff but never bought from since she seems over priced. Also i don't like the fact that she outbids all these people on other ebay auctions that actually want the bags for keepsake and not to make money off them. If I were to ever need a 2nd hand bag ill stick with let-trade. He's reliable and prices are reasonable.

Anyone notice this... this item has the yellow card that I have always know to be associated with fakes. the item isn't fake but what is up with the yellow card???

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-S...hZ010QQcategoryZ15735QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

When I bought my koala wallet from the LV Boutique, it was completely filled with yellow cards in every slot. The SA is supposed to take them out before they sell it, but sometimes they forget. Similarly, they're supposed to take out the blue tape on the hardware and the cardboard inside the bag.

I "honestly" wouldn't trust buying a bag on ebay. I mean, if it's too cheap then it's obviously too good to be true ~ however, if it's too expensive it would be safer to get it from the store itself.

I "honestly" wouldn't trust buying a bag on ebay. I mean, if it's too cheap then it's obviously too good to be true ~ however, if it's too expensive it would be safer to get it from the store itself.

That is just a matter of preference. I usually go with trusted sellers and if it's not a trusted seller I do all my research first and make sure I get good pics of the bag. Usually there are amazing deals that you can find on eBay, but I know lots of members don't trust eBay, but they ARE missing out on some great deals...even new bags for under retail because they were just sitting around in closets!

I find it very silly to buy there because their prices are so so much close to retail than I preffer to add those couple of dollars and go to the boutique myself
for really good prices go to let-trade.com

NEVER...

She is notorious for sniping at the last minute only for the purpose of reselling. Part of the reason I can't stand Ebay is losing to her one too many times. The mere mortals don't stand a chance anymore.

I bought an LV shoulder strap for one of my bags with no problems. When it comes to LV, they seem to be experts. But I once asked a specific question about a Balenciaga leather quality issue and their response seemed a little vague.