buyer opens a claim!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, is this the same bag that you talked about in this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-echandia/anyone-want-a-pewter-midi-350940-2.html

or is it a totally different bag? I'm trying to find the thread that talks about the customs problem and I am still really unclear.

Surely the bag under discussion here is the Mottled Gold Stroke Me (also referred to as an SM) that is discussed in posts #22 and #23 of the thread you mention, and of which the vendor says:

'i've been using the SM quite regularly and learning to love it so i don't know if i would want to part with it or if anyone would want to buy a broken in bag.'

The bag under discussion here is the SMM in Mottled Gold. (with the wear etc.)

The LM Midi in pewter crash thread that you referred to, just mentioned in passing about the SMM in Mottled Gold, in that the seller said she had been wearing it frequently.:okay:

(No, Jackie is the owner and designer of Belen Echandia)

The bag under discussion here is the SMM in Mottled Gold. (with the wear etc.)

The LM Midi in pewter crash thread that you referred to, just mentioned in passing about the SMM in Mottled Gold, in that the seller said she had been wearing it frequently.:okay:

(No, Jackie is the owner and designer of Belen Echandia)

Right!!!
In the auction the item was sold as worn twice:wtf:

I think that the focus of the debate on that thread is a different bag, a Pewter Love Me Midi, but that the discussion also refers to this bag, a Mottled Gold Stroke Me, in posts #22 and #23.

Sorry - posted at same time as Cornflower Blue.

^^^Right...in the auction she says

It retails for £299 (approx $430) but I have used it twice.

and in the pewter thread she mentions she's "been using the SM quite regularly and learning to love it so i don't know if i would want to part with it or if anyone would want to buy a broken in bag.'"

That was all I was pointing out...was inconsitencies.

I think alot of sellers do this though. I know when sellers say "once or twice" that I can probably multiply it by 10 and that is what I should expect.

Sorry, I don't mean to:btdh:but I thought it was worth pointing out.

Last edited:
I'm confused, is this the same bag that you talked about in this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-echandia/anyone-want-a-pewter-midi-350940-2.html

or is it a totally different bag? I'm trying to find the thread that talks about the customs problem and I am still really unclear.

No. The bag I talked about was the bag that was for sale, and discussed in this thread, a Gold Stroke Me in Medium (see ebay auction link given by Sandysandiego).

As for the customs problems, it was not mentioned on the forum to my knowledge but people knew about it from behind the scenes discussions. Jackie (the owner of BE) has nothing to do with anything, this bag - the Stroke Me - was gifted to Sarah by a member of tPF.

Last edited:
No. The bag I talked about was the bag that was for sale here, a pewter Stroke Me in Medium.

As for the customs problems, it was not mentioned on the forum to my knowledge but people knew about it from behind the scenes discussions. Jackie (the owner of BE) has nothing to do with anything, this bag - the Stroke Me - was gifted to Sarah by a member of tPF.

HOLY COW!!!
:graucho:I need a tPF suga mama/papa:graucho:

No. The bag I talked about was the bag that was for sale, and discussed in this thread, a pewter Stroke Me in Medium (see ebay auction link given by Sandysandiego).

Gold Stroke Me in Medium.:yes:

The customs situation was mentioned once right near the end of the 'giveaway' thread, but that's the only time.

The bottom line? I just hope that this current situation can be resolved amicably.

:whiteflag:I hate to jump in because I am trying to stay out of it, but I must address my dear friends here.

CB & Jenova - You two are totally missing the point.:rolleyes: Amour found an old post by Sara when she was trying to get out of her pewter bag bespoke stating that she had used her SMM quite frequently and would be unable to get any money for it because it was very broken in. Get it?:nogood:

Status
Not open for further replies.