Buxton Organizer

Horrendous - Better off buying a bag at target instead.
As if we'd want to pack everything we own into a small bag like that. And who would put a water bottle in your good handbag!!!! pppffttt. Theres no room to 'rummage'. Men invent these things.

:smooch:Awww, you sweet talker LYM !

You could definitely :yes: do some good window shopping for Bbags here in the UK - your best bet would probably be the department store Selfridges in London's Oxford Street who have a great selection. IMHO Selfridges is probably the best & most stylish dept store we have in London actually:okay:. You could easily spend most of a day browsing there :graucho: (I might even join you for a coffee if you let me know when you're coming over :P).

The exchange rate is much better if you're coming over to this side of the pond, but I don't know whether there would be much of a price difference with Bbags :confused1: (I'm not v.well up on that brand). There's certainly not much of a difference on Chloe prices anyway :sad:.

It's so great to catch up with everyone!

Tag, I'll definitely PM you when out plans firm up. My little princess is going to be a flower girl!

I'll have to head over to the animal board to see Susie's new pom!

Horrendous - Better off buying a bag at target instead.
As if we'd want to pack everything we own into a small bag like that. And who would put a water bottle in your good handbag!!!! pppffttt. Theres no room to 'rummage'. Men invent these things.
^^
it has to be a man...or a woman of little taste!

i read the original thread - HILARIOUS. I had tears & all. That must have been the best time to be online. 'homespun' still makes me chuckle.

I just remembered. There is a bloke at my work who is aware of my python dilemma with OS restrictions. We talk about it all the time because he has a cowboy boot collection to rival my handbags. He has python, other reptile, croc, ostrich etc. He was telling me he knows a place online where i could order the skin of my choice and get it shipped here.
His reasoning was, i ship the skin, i find a place that makes handbags and i get them to make me one...

HUWAHH???? was my reaction......

Last edited by a moderator:
i read the original thread - HILARIOUS. I had tears & all. That must have been the best time to be online. 'homespun' still makes me chuckle.

I just remembered. There is a bloke at my work who is aware of my python dilemma with OS restrictions. We talk about it all the time because he has a cowboy boot collection to rival my handbags. He has python, other reptile, croc, ostrich etc. He was telling me he knows a place online where i could order the skin of my choice and get it shipped here.
His reasoning was, i ship the skin, i find a place that makes handbags and i get them to make me one...

HUWAHH???? was my reaction......

That's hillarious! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Honestly... men!

Have you ever seen someone actually carrying it?
faint.gif
Now that would be quite something!
nuts.gif
Really worth its own thread: Buxton Organizer sightings in the wild!
rofl.gif