Buxton Organizer

:yahoo:Ah, the good old Buxton Organiser raises its beautiful head :love: again . Who could forget the fun :sunshine: that this gorgeous :sick: accessory brought to the Chloe forum way back when :roflmfao:.

Do Susie and Div ever post here these days ? I still lurk here on occasion, but life has been getting in the way and like many others I'm sure, I am TOTALLY, SERIOUSLY & COMPLETELY :banned: until this current financial gloom :sad: eases up a bit. I don't want to succumb to temptation so I ration my visits here accordingly.

There's no two ways about it though, life is considerably duller without the thrill of a potential purchase or a new bag to discuss. Shallow perhaps, but oh so true :rolleyes:.

Tag, you still have a way with Emoticons!!!

Hey, I'll be in London in late July! I want to window shop for a Bbag. Is that possible? Would I do well with the exchange rate?

Tag, you still have a way with Emoticons!!!

Hey, I'll be in London in late July! I want to window shop for a Bbag. Is that possible? Would I do well with the exchange rate?

:smooch:Awww, you sweet talker LYM !

You could definitely :yes: do some good window shopping for Bbags here in the UK - your best bet would probably be the department store Selfridges in London's Oxford Street who have a great selection. IMHO Selfridges is probably the best & most stylish dept store we have in London actually:okay:. You could easily spend most of a day browsing there :graucho: (I might even join you for a coffee if you let me know when you're coming over :P).

The exchange rate is much better if you're coming over to this side of the pond, but I don't know whether there would be much of a price difference with Bbags :confused1: (I'm not v.well up on that brand). There's certainly not much of a difference on Chloe prices anyway :sad:.

Hey Buxton Babes!! Careful?? I saw a post on this blog (General Discussion Board) where a fellow tPF member was extolling the virtures (yes with a straight face) of the Buxton Organizer. She looooooooves this purse....(I know I'm such a Bag B***h)?????????? and get this? she had the nerve to cut down designer varieties in favor of this economical *yet practical* alternative. Whoa, I wanted to pull out my flame torch. But in the spirit of good manners, required to participate on this blog, I held back my fingers. Untill now! Thanks Lana, I owe it all to you.

I'm also on the Celebrity section and The Animalicious board. I have pics of my Pomeranian on there. Div is buying a new Pom puppy this weekend and that little gal is on the Animalicious board as well.

I have to kick her in the backside and get her to post, heck I even miss her. I found out more stuff about my sis on this board then off, LOL???

Susieeee!
Glad to see you here... though you try and pop up from time to time.
Please, post pics of your new pet in the Chloe chitty chitty bang-bang thread....
Tell Div we are pretty tame these days... we promise not to enable her... as Brigitte said, we'd love to hear about her new job...

PM'ed her this thread and will physically be in her presence this Suday. We're going to pick up (I believe ? the name will be "LuLu")...her little Lavender colored Pom?

In my neck of the woods we have a retail operation called Farm and Home. It's easier for me to walk into one; have a nice fellow pull the doggie foldup metal cage off the shelf; then carry it to the cash register; and then out to my car. While Div at her city Wal-Mart; battle the lots; tries to find an unfriendly clerk; beg the guy/girl to get item; beg person to wheel it to the car??

See there's some NICE things about living in a smaller, rural community??? Like polite, respectful SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I digress.....We have to talk about purses and the things that goes in therm?? Right? It maybe dogs on our part?

Oh I get to babysit while Div goes to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss those "old times", too! We did have fun, didn't we?
Div, if you see this, I am eager to hear about your bag designing job!
Oh Brigitte and girls - I miss you all so much. I don't know what is the matter with me? I still love purses but guilt has overwhelmed me and I can't seem to buy anymore. My new job is chuggin along okay. I design some stuff that is fun but it all involves really cheap plastic-y Buxton organizer caliber stuff that I try to glamourize. Who knows if it will look good and if I really will go to China to work out all the details. This creepy economy makes everything depressing. BUT - I am getting a new Pom - a "lavender" one! Same color as a coveted Paraty!!! She is so sweet! You know my Spanky died in November? Every once in a while I comb ebay for great Chloes. There is one right now - a white old style Betty with gold hardware that I want soooo bad. Sigh - it is expensive for an old purse. Lanasyogamama - your baby girl is growing up!! her little face is irresistable. And you will be shopping in London and possibly meeting Tag for tea!!! I wish I could show up too! With Maria in tow and everybody else from the old gang!!!:heart:

Oh Brigitte and girls - I miss you all so much. I don't know what is the matter with me? I still love purses but guilt has overwhelmed me and I can't seem to buy anymore. My new job is chuggin along okay. I design some stuff that is fun but it all involves really cheap plastic-y Buxton organizer caliber stuff that I try to glamourize. Who knows if it will look good and if I really will go to China to work out all the details. This creepy economy makes everything depressing. BUT - I am getting a new Pom - a "lavender" one! Same color as a coveted Paraty!!! She is so sweet! You know my Spanky died in November? Every once in a while I comb ebay for great Chloes. There is one right now - a white old style Betty with gold hardware that I want soooo bad. Sigh - it is expensive for an old purse. Lanasyogamama - your baby girl is growing up!! her little face is irresistable. And you will be shopping in London and possibly meeting Tag for tea!!! I wish I could show up too! With Maria in tow and everybody else from the old gang!!!:heart:

WTF 3:30 AM Go to bed. You're going to need the:faint: energy for your new baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, hi divnanata, sooo nice to see you back here again! So sorry to hear about your darling Spanky! But then how nice that you are going to have a new Pom, that's so sweet. Please post pics in the chatty thread!
I haven't bought a bag since late November and that feels very odd, but on the other side it's OK, since there is no bag at the moment that is really calling me. But when it starts again I'll be on the hunt again! Almost looing forward to it, but then, it's good not to have this urge, too!

I would sooo love to see some of your designs! Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet for tea and chatting in London? Please stop by from time to time, even if you are not buying any bags currently!

Div... Glad to hear from you. Sorry about your pet. I am sure the new one will slowly fill the void left by Spanky...
I am happy to hear that you are in control of your purchases. This is just a stage, dont worry.
I also wish we could meet up somewhere one day. It'd be so wild that we'd have to have a room to ourselves in order not to shock people...

the buxon thread sounds hilarious - anyone got a link to it? Theres nothing i enjoy more than hearing someone tell me how they are fine with a cheap nasty nylon bag.