But Its Only A Bag !!!

My DH gave up a long time ago and knows that nothing comes between me and my Mulberry bags. My friends think I'm crazy but understand it's my thing and I'm not going to change now.
Re tpf - that's my secret! My DH would think I'm completely bonkers talking to other women about bags. But hey, he talks endlessly to his mates about football so I don't see an issue!
A couple of friends know and call it Bags Anonymous!

My DH gave up a long time ago and knows that nothing comes between me and my Mulberry bags. My friends think I'm crazy but understand it's my thing and I'm not going to change now.
Re tpf - that's my secret! My DH would think I'm completely bonkers talking to other women about bags. But hey, he talks endlessly to his mates about football so I don't see an issue!
LOL....same here!!! DH jokes about how Im living a secret life.....like Im into some kind of cult that my friends know nothing about LOLOLOL

A few of my friends know I'm into bags as it were but have absolutely no idea about Mulberry bags or what they cost and i'm not going to tell them in a hurry!
My Dh likes good quality items. When i tried a cheaper bag ( a tabitha one - loved the design but the leather just didn't compare) my Dh asked if it was plastic- went straight on e-bay!

I think I might be otherwise spoken for as a nurse today, Sophie had come into the front room,gave me a really pitiful 'Mummy' and promptly threw up everywhere,poor thing, so I've got her tucked up on the sofa for a bit,then I'm going to give her a little diluted milk see how she gets on at keeping it down and then put her down for a good snooze. I'll drop in when I feel I can!!!

I know,I've been up since 6.30,Sophie was sick and has the squits................nice,she seems ok at the moment,a bit grumpy but not as bad as I thought she would be,I'll see how she gets on thru the day.:tdown:

Oh yes- we had that sort of bug a couple of weeks ago. This time of year is a nightmare! hope she's not feeling too bad- maybe she'll sleep lots and you can come on here! I was up several times last night with my 3 yr old who seems to suffer from cramp in his legs- wakes up screaming and claiming his leg hurts!

Good morning ladies.....
Hope Sophie feels better, poor thing :throwup:

I am up at the this ungodly hour (4:43 AM, EST) to catch a plane to Miami.
It will be snowing here shortly - and it's bright and sunny in Miami - YEAH!
Just going down for the day.....long story.....but should have mentioned the other "indulgence" is artwork. ArtBasel in Miami is happening and I just wanted to take a peek at the satellite shows that are going on.

Have a good one and I'll catch up later

Hi there lovely M ladies. Tomorrow, early, DH and I'll be off to Dublin to spend long weekend thanks to one extra day off since tomorrow is Finland's independence day, 90th that is. Before that I have to: cook a large quantity of Bolognese sauce for the kids; go buy cinema tickets for kindergarten teachers; mend a coat (:cursing:buttons); pack; attend kindergarten board meeting to present gloomy numbers for 08 and 09; attend kindergarten christmas party with the teachers; brief my mother who'll babysit and arrange details with dogsitter.:sweatdrop: Pheewieee.....

Okay, so happy Finnish independce day and love to hear from everybody next week. I sincerely hope that nobody catches :throwup:; we've had it twice within a year and especially with kids it's a nightmare....

Polaremil - Happy independence day! Blimey, just reading your list made me feel exhausted.
Have a wonderful time in Dublin. Give the Viking splash tour a go if you get a chance, it's an absolute hoot and don't forget a lovely long browse around Brown Thomas! Have fun.