Bulgari Serpenti

Just realized 2025 brings us Year of the Snake. (I know I’m a year early 😂.) Any thoughts on possible special editions?
I am a snake by zodiac and thought maybe I should get a snake item from the Serpenti line then. But then I realized the price increases would make the item cost prohibitive by then lol.

I am a snake by zodiac and thought maybe I should get a snake item from the Serpenti line then. But then I realized the price increases would make the item cost prohibitive by then lol.
I’ve asked multiple SA’s about this. They all say very possible so keep our fingers crossed! I do hear this year there will be more designs coming out. I’m hoping they’ll make the head/tail diamond version in WG!

Hi everyone,

I really like serpenti line. Specifically, I've been looking at the viper bracelet in yellow gold and the serpenti viper earrings. Any thoughts on which one to get or which is better bang for the buck? Thanks in advance.
1000026059.png1000026060.png

Hi everyone,

I really like serpenti line. Specifically, I've been looking at the viper bracelet in yellow gold and the serpenti viper earrings. Any thoughts on which one to get or which is better bang for the buck? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 5947152View attachment 5947154
Both are so pretty I wouldn’t be able to decide if I were you. However I’m not a earring person so the choice is clear. And because I can see the bracelet whole day but not the earrings!

Hi everyone,

I pick the diamond earrings.
Then later on maybe you can get the bracelet with some diamonds to match.

Reactions: skyqueen
Hi everyone,

I think it's very much a matter of preference and what you have in your collection.
They are both stunning and would be a hard choice for me as well.

For me, I'd probably get more cost-per-wear out of the bracelet since I usually don't take mine off and the Serpenti bracelet is comfortable (I don't have one, but I have tried it on before).
I change up my earrings often and at work, I usually don't wear any earrings in my main lobes because they got a little stretched out from wearing earrings for so many years (and not taking them out when I sleep). So I try to actually not wear earrings on a daily basis so that they can have a break and shrink back to a more original size.

Also, if you haven't tried on the earrings, I suggest you do just to make sure the comfort and weight is okay for you. I know they're a bit hollowed out so they shouldn't be that heavy but I am sensitive to weight on my lobes. This is why I don't have solid gold hoops, too heavy for me.

• Insightful
Reactions: skyqueen and limom
Hi everyone,

Both are nice! But I’d pick the bracelet too because I think it shows the serpent design better. The earrings are pretty (I tried them on) but personally I like being able to see my jewelries all day long haha (hence the bracelet or ring).