Bulgari Serpenti

Here is my new bracelet. I saw it briefly two months ago in the Orlando boutique and I knew it was calling my name. Many thanks to Goldfish8, Fice16 and Rockysmom for patiently answering all my questions on size and wear and tear. Also, thanks to 880 for your kind enabling.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    574.2 KB · Views: 889
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 878
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    616.5 KB · Views: 822
  • Picture4.png
    Picture4.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 819
Here is my new bracelet. I saw it briefly two months ago in the Orlando boutique and I knew it was calling my name. Many thanks to Goldfish8, Fice16 and Rockysmom for patiently answering all my questions on size and wear and tear. Also, thanks to 880 for your kind enabling.
OMG, this is so amazing on you! It fits your wrist so naturally, like it was always there, yet it also glows magically! And it looks amazing with your blue topaz ring! Does it work with your cabochon Seaman Schepps ?????? Love it! Am so happy for you! :biggrin:

OMG, this is so amazing on you! It fits your wrist so naturally, like it was always there, yet it also glows magically! And it looks amazing with your blue topaz ring! Does it work with your cabochon Seaman Schepps ?????? Love it! Am so happy for you! :biggrin:
Thank you so much! I’m so happy with it. My husband and adult son thought it was too much to pair with my Seaman Schepps bracelet but on the other hand, more is more!

• Love
Reactions: limom and 880
Stunning dear!!!! I’m so happy for you. The size looks like it was made for your wrist. Congratulations again!!