Bulgari Serpenti

I’ve been to two different Serpenti boutiques and I don’t know what size ring to get. In one boutique I was a medium and in another I was a large. I find their sizing to be quite tricky and I wonder if the ring will stretch over time. Can anyone weigh in on this?
The ring looks great on you!!!
Regarding sizing - the titanium coils on the inside are handmade, hence sizing is somewhat inconsistent.
I had the same problem when buying my YG ring. The SA advised me to ignore sizing, try on a few rings and just choose what fits me best.
Also, my rings have not really stretched a lot and I wear them almost all the time.

Has any of you been offered to resize a Serpenti viper bracelet? some of you like @880, @Purrsey or @Rami00, etc. are Bulgari connaisseurs and / or have had their bracelets for quite some time. I am between an S and the M and the SA said I should purchase the M and a Bulgari goldsmith could make it tighter for me by 1/2 - 1 cm or so (the S is 15 and the M is 17. I would need a 16 / 16.5). I wear a sz 16 LOVE and my left wrist is 14.8, my right is 15.2 cms.
This means, the S almost pinches me and the M slides across my LOVE on the left and on the right always slides down and hits my hand which I can't tolerate.

By now I have read through this thread two times, but none of the posts mentioned anything like this...

I am a bit concerned - it would change the look as the tail and head would overlap more and what about the spring mechanism in the gold spiral that holds everything together/maintains elasticity???

TIA for your feedback. I really appreciate your input.
Hi @lifegetsbetterwithh ! Just wondering if you got your Viper bracelet resized please? I am in the same conundrum you were - inbetween the S and M sizes...

Reactions: marzipanchen
Hi @lifegetsbetterwithh ! Just wondering if you got your Viper bracelet resized please? I am in the same conundrum you were - inbetween the S and M sizes...
Could you kindly ask your SA whether resizing the current models is still possible? From what I have recently heard from our local boutique, the coils on the inside are now made of titanium and can therefore not be resized / changed.

Mine was resized, I bought an S about 1.5 yrs ago which was slightly too round for my flat wrist, and my SA recently mentioned this was no longer possible with the current rings and bracelets due to the change of materials.
HTH 🌸

• Wow
Reactions: pomelofruit
I’ve been to two different Serpenti boutiques and I don’t know what size ring to get. In one boutique I was a medium and in another I was a large. I find their sizing to be quite tricky and I wonder if the ring will stretch over time. Can anyone weigh in on this?
My rings haven’t stretched. Don’t pay attention to a letter size, just get the one that fits you best.

Could you kindly ask your SA whether resizing the current models is still possible? From what I have recently heard from our local boutique, the coils on the inside are now made of titanium and can therefore not be resized / changed.

Mine was resized, I bought an S about 1.5 yrs ago which was slightly too round for my flat wrist, and my SA recently mentioned this was no longer possible with the current rings and bracelets due to the change of materials.
HTH 🌸
Oh I didn’t realise, thanks for the heads up and I’ll report back :smile:

Reactions: marzipanchen
Hi @Serpenti_Love, the serpenti bracelet in your avatar is absolutely stunning 😍🤩! I’ve never seen that particular piece on the Bvlgari website or in store. Is that a special edition or discontinued piece?
Awww thanks!! It’s a stunner isn’t it? I don’t own it though haha. SA told me it’s a new piece—the older version was bigger and only came in WG. She also said it’s a “traveling” piece so it’s travels to different countries every few months.

Here’s a couple more pics :biggrin: Super soft and comfortable to wear!

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpeg
    IMG_0352.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 82
Awww thanks!! It’s a stunner isn’t it? I don’t own it though haha. SA told me it’s a new piece—the older version was bigger and only came in WG. She also said it’s a “traveling” piece so it’s travels to different countries every few months.

Here’s a couple more pics :biggrin: Super soft and comfortable to wear!
That is truly beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing more pics! By any chance did you see it at a boutique in the US? Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what is the price for this stunner?