bulga on sale

Oh yeah, they restocked! I wonder if people cancelled their orders or if they had more than they realized. Damn, now I'm tormented by the cognac large tote again! :weird:

Update: My order shipped so no danger of being cancelled. That free shipping is killer... nothing to stop me from ordering the tote too!

Good evening Everyone-
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS INFO. I just purchase the Zip pocket in Cognac....
I just joined this forum a week ago....I have to say this is the best.

Thank you again.

Decisions decisions... I like that boktier in the pearl, but I think I am completely crazy if I buy another bag. That's a tough choice between the two. I like the olive one you mentioned too, so I would go for whichever you like best! or Both!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I wonder if the website manager was like "Woah, what just happened?!?! Oh, the Purseforum got word"

Thanks so much for the update on AE restocking! I managed to buy a bag, I couldn't decide between the large tote or the medium tote. I picked the cognac medium tote since it was cheaper, I'm not suppose to be buying any bags until fall. Oh well, at least I can argue it was on sale!;)

I've been on the AE website for awhile trying to pick a bag!!! It's so hard to decide. I was wondering, since I haven't seen it in person, if the New Stud Bag is too large to be carried as a satchel. I'm not much of a shoulder bag girl. I'm 5'4", would it be too big or okay. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Not Bulga but I'm loving this other sale Petra bag on AE. I love the way it folds over but can also be carried like a tote. What do you think... nothing too special? The price is $264. I know nothing about this brand.

AED08730.jpg

AED08730.jpg

So I got the botkier olive on AE! I just love the color and think it will go great with a jeans and t-shirt! I also love the vintage look of it.

Attachments

• AED09833.jpg
    AED09833.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 26
Good call, Munchkyn!!!! I love that bag and that color. I've been tempted to go back to Botkier and try the large. I've heard they're too big but the plus is that the straps are long enough to go over the shoulder. I'm tempted by both the olive and the black.

"I'm tempted" seems to be my running theme.....:cry:

Okay, black is sold out... one less temptation.

One last comment..... the leather on the olive is the old, soft, YUMMY leather. That put me over the edge!