bulga on sale

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
BalenciagaLove: Thanks! I bought it mostly b/c it will look great with jeans :biggrin:

Daisy: I was going to get black but I have a few black bags plus I agree that the olive's leather does look yummy! I am surprised to see black gone already b/c I bought it an hour ago and black was still there!!!!

AE is just having great deals out now....so many descisions!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
there was a girl who had a BAG and BULGA was it's name ooo... B U L G A!! B U L G A!!! B U L G A !!! and BULGA was it's name HO...!!!! :love:

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
BalenciagaLove said:
Daisy, I feel your pain! I feel like I have Purse ADD lately. I love that, no I love THAT, no I love that!
OMG! That is soooo me lately! LOL It's crazy! I saw the Bulga sale and it was ack! I love that! One of the girls at work just got a Cole Haan in the loveliest red color (and she got a heck of a deal...at the outlet, with an extra half-off..family member with an employee discount. Jealous!) and now I must have that bag, too!

Must NOT drive to outlet...must lie down until the urge passes....:blink:

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
wannahavitall said:
Good evening Everyone-
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS INFO. I just purchase the Zip pocket in Cognac....
I just joined this forum a week ago....I have to say this is the best.

Thank you again.
Good thing you got it, they marked it back up to full price. :nuts:

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
*tear*

My (ahem) olive Trigger was cancelled. :cry: And that's the one I had gotten really excited about!

kattiepie

Dec 2, 2005
DARN IT!

I missed out on the Bulga Studded Satchel in Cognac.. =[
I was waiting until I could find my other credit card to order it...
but now it is lost forever.
(haha and I am now resorting to ebay to feed my desire for a cognac bag.)

If anyone ordered this purse and does not want it.... PM me, please? Pretty please? hehe doesn't hurt to ask.

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Kattiepie: I ended up ordering the large tote and the satchel in cognac. I'm planning to keep only one so if I like the tote best I'll definitely let you know!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Hehe. Actually, I've had the studded satchel before and returned it because I didn't totally love it. Of course it was full price then and it was in the plum, which wasn't a good choice for me. We'll see!

I hope the cognac color turns out to be pretty... I'm a little nervous about it!

kattiepie

Dec 2, 2005
Oh really?

I saw the plum/eggplant color on neimanmarcus.com and it looked gorgeous! That color was actually my first choice but by the time I got to the sale, the only two colors left were cognac and citrus. Lucky for me, I think cognac is a gorgeous color for summer so.... :smile:

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Oh, the plum is absolutely gorgeous IRL... prettier than in the pics. I just couldn't get it to work with anything in my wardrobe so I returned it.

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
Daisy! I am sorry to hear your olive trigger got cancelled! I was worried mine was too but I checked my email and its actually shipped! They work so fast, but I will post pics when I get it! I hope your cognac comes out nice and is not too orange.