Brushed Finish Love Bracelet

For those that purchased the brush bracelet. How has the new screw system worked for you all? Any issues of the bracelet coming off? Or the screws loosening over time? Especially if you’re stacking? TIA

For those that purchased the brush bracelet. How has the new screw system worked for you all? Any issues of the bracelet coming off? Or the screws loosening over time? Especially if you’re stacking? TIA
I bought my brushed Love last September to stack with my small Love and there has been zero issues with it. Bracelet is firmly on my arm, no loose screws and I have worn it 24/7 ever since I bought it. Also looks brand new. No scratches or marks to mar its brushed surface. I don’t baby it too much, just wear a soft band on them when I garden or workout, but otherwise they are uncovered.

I bought my brushed Love last September to stack with my small Love and there has been zero issues with it. Bracelet is firmly on my arm, no loose screws and I have worn it 24/7 ever since I bought it. Also looks brand new. No scratches or marks to mar its brushed surface. I don’t baby it too much, just wear a soft band on them when I garden or workout, but otherwise they are uncovered.

Would you mind sharing some mod shots?

I went to the boutique recently in Tysons, VA to inquire about this one. My thinking was it wouldn’t show scratches as much. The associate told me it wasn’t doing well as far as sells because the bracelet is not able to be polished. It’s not as popular as the original.

When I make my first love bracelet purchase, I’m going for the original.