broke my ban...with a bit of VIOLETTE (*lots* of pix!)

ok, so I was supposed to be on a ban this year (i've purchased my entire LV collection in last 5 months), but after seeing people's pics I just HAD to get this lil cutie!! Couldn't wait long since it was LE, and many stores only had one of each color. I promised DH this is the LAST LV item I am buying this year. I even sold some old textbooks on amazon to fund this baby (felt so bad for spending so much $$ lately). :biggrin:

Anyways, this morning I called Hollywood LV and they had ONE of these there in the violette. I put it on hold, and in a few hours, it was mine! :yahoo:

Here are some pics. Love the color. Like pomme and amarante, it looks very different in different lighting.

cute little box
2191151692_f2620345fe.jpg

Pochette Cles, in Violette! :nuts: color looks pink here from bright sunlight.
2191151592_6c7d104283.jpg

another pic, showing the "sparkle" in the vernis
2190364535_2e25bc3d0a.jpg

this is more like the true color (was taken in the shade)
2190364407_eea980dc26.jpg
I love that you posted pics of this color...I just ordered the agenda in Violette from eluxury today!

I am so glad HH had it. After seeing yours I am still tempted going back and getting the Pomme.

Congrats

See you and your new Cles in a few days.

thanks, beljwl! And i still think you should really get one in Pomme!! u need something to stand out from all the mono items you have :biggrin:

and ValleyO --indeed, I have a MAJOR vernis addiction. :P it is the vernis line that got me hooked onto LV. i've always liked patent leather in general, ever since i was little girl. i guess i like shiny stuff! :biggrin: