broke my ban...with a bit of VIOLETTE (*lots* of pix!)

So pretty. Would you be able to post a pic showing what it looks like alongside your amarante Rosewood, please? :biggrin:

sure! once i get back home from work i will try to take these pics. :yes: i think the violette will look really good with the amarante.

i should note though that this new cles doesn't seem to really work that well as a bag charm for the Rosewood, because the cles is significantly bigger and the chain is too long. As you can see from my pic showing the cles on the Houston, the Houston (which is a tall bag) is barely tall enough to let the cles hang nicely. at the boutique we tried hanging a new cles from a Rosewood, but it was kind of weird because the cles wasn't really "hanging" from it, as the Rosewood is a short bag. HOWEVER, the new cles does fit well into that interior pocket, and i *think* it should fit into that little outside pocket.

anyway, i'll take pics tonight, or maybe tmw morning when there's some light. i'm going to try take more "collection" pics of all my smaller vernis items too. I swear, DH must think i'm a nutcase for spending all this time just taking pictures of my bags/accessories. i used to never be into taking pictures at all, but now i'm so snap-happy. :P i guess now i have things worth taking pictures of! :biggrin: until i have kids, my purses are "my babies." :P

Congrats it's gorgeous! my SA called me for it, but i turned it down cause i was all gross and moody and didnt even feel like getting something new and sick and had fever and flu for a few days (still getting rid of it grr!) now i regret it...lol...

i love it! :heart:

So pretty. Would you be able to post a pic showing what it looks like alongside your amarante Rosewood, please? :biggrin:

ok, here are the pix. sorry for the bad photo quality, had to use the flash since it's nighttime.

so here's the amarante Rosewood with pochette cles Violette (note how cles doesn't really "hang" from the D-ring, as chain is longer and the cles is bigger). Though, must say it's pretty nonetheless... :biggrin: i think these colors go very well together!
2194663718_e8d892c21a.jpg

the pochette cles, although bigger, fits into the little outside pocket. it's actually kinda nice when it's sticking out, showing the name-plate and all
2193875995_7afbc54862.jpg

the pochette cles pushed all the way into the pocket (it does fit all the way). it also fits in the inside pocket, which is where I will put it, as I use the outside pocket for my cell phone
2194663550_cb757ddd0e.jpg

and here i've just thrown in a comparison pic of violette pochette cles with regular amarante cles, for good measure. :P
2194663446_8e7e70e227.jpg

I love all your pictures!!!

Its making me feel very uneasy... because I WANT ONE!!!~!

And I can't.

Coz the nearest boutique isn't very convenient...!!!
And I am not too sure if its available in China...
=(