Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hi those who did BA in Cosmacare.. would like to ask how fast did your implant drop down? Understand it’s up to individual body and I should trust the process. I did on 15/9 and still not dropping.. I wear my compression bra with the band 24/7. Anything else I can do to fasten the process?

Hi those who did BA in Cosmacare.. would like to ask how fast did your implant drop down? Understand it’s up to individual body and I should trust the process. I did on 15/9 and still not dropping.. I wear my compression bra with the band 24/7. Anything else I can do to fasten the process?
Hello! Do you mind sharing your process at Cosmacare.. how was it ? I think it will at least take 6 months for it to look abit more natural.. 2 weeks is abit short as I suppose it’s still swollen and healing on the inside.. give it at least a month or 2.. ? Jiayouu

Hello! Do you mind sharing your process at Cosmacare.. how was it ? I think it will at least take 6 months for it to look abit more natural.. 2 weeks is abit short as I suppose it’s still swollen and healing on the inside.. give it at least a month or 2.. ? Jiayouu
Hi!

Actually my process is pretty much the same as those who went to Cosmacare. Ergonomix 1 with funnel method, same pricing as those mentioned. Op was done by Dr Sommart. I did 375 and 450cc, uneven breast and I’m 1.7m 63kg, so the size I took was quite ok i think! Dr initially suggested 325/400cc if not wrong.. just wanted bigger a bit since already paid for the procedure

Just use very simple English to communicate at the clinic or even with the doctor, to prevent misunderstanding. Also to confirm with Nicha a few times on appointment and informations given, in case she miss out but generally I think she does a very good job always trying to give prompt replies. The clinic is also very nice and looks clean, feel at ease when I’m there!

I remember still feeling very groggy after the op, probably slept for at least an hour after the op. Then given painkillers and nurses helped to put on compression bra then can leave clinic. Lots of rest the first two days after op. My water retention swelling was quite bad until day 5, a bit sad cause looked like a gained a lot weight
Day 5 the swelling went away. The pain was manageable, breast just felt like it was engorged, reminds me of breastfeeding days. Went back for review, nurse did the review as dr not in. Changed dressing and went home. Able to return back to Singapore with no issues. Just update or check with Nicha if have any questions when back in Singapore.

Now every morning just wakes up with sore breast. Actually my back aches from sleeping at an angle. I haven’t lie down fully and side sleep yet, currently @ 13 dpo.

So far quite satisfied with the size though I haven’t see it fully dropped yet… can’t wait to see one month’s result. Very happy with the recovery of the scar too. Dr Sommart did a good job.

I scared so I just try to shower really carefully with my breasts having minimal contact with water and I tried washing my hair over the basin, torturing back was aching so badly but so expensive to keep going salon to wash hair.

I too impatient to want to see it drop already, been wearing this compression bra for so long…. But thank you! I’ll wait for a month and see.

Have you booked an appointment with Cosmacare already?

Hi!

Actually my process is pretty much the same as those who went to Cosmacare. Ergonomix 1 with funnel method, same pricing as those mentioned. Op was done by Dr Sommart. I did 375 and 450cc, uneven breast and I’m 1.7m 63kg, so the size I took was quite ok i think! Dr initially suggested 325/400cc if not wrong.. just wanted bigger a bit since already paid for the procedure

Just use very simple English to communicate at the clinic or even with the doctor, to prevent misunderstanding. Also to confirm with Nicha a few times on appointment and informations given, in case she miss out but generally I think she does a very good job always trying to give prompt replies. The clinic is also very nice and looks clean, feel at ease when I’m there!

I remember still feeling very groggy after the op, probably slept for at least an hour after the op. Then given painkillers and nurses helped to put on compression bra then can leave clinic. Lots of rest the first two days after op. My water retention swelling was quite bad until day 5, a bit sad cause looked like a gained a lot weight
Day 5 the swelling went away. The pain was manageable, breast just felt like it was engorged, reminds me of breastfeeding days. Went back for review, nurse did the review as dr not in. Changed dressing and went home. Able to return back to Singapore with no issues. Just update or check with Nicha if have any questions when back in Singapore.

Now every morning just wakes up with sore breast. Actually my back aches from sleeping at an angle. I haven’t lie down fully and side sleep yet, currently @ 13 dpo.

So far quite satisfied with the size though I haven’t see it fully dropped yet… can’t wait to see one month’s result. Very happy with the recovery of the scar too. Dr Sommart did a good job.

I scared so I just try to shower really carefully with my breasts having minimal contact with water and I tried washing my hair over the basin, torturing back was aching so badly but so expensive to keep going salon to wash hair.

I too impatient to want to see it drop already, been wearing this compression bra for so long…. But thank you! I’ll wait for a month and see.

Actually I’ve yet to book. I’m actually consider another clinic and going for consultation in Nov but if the consult doesn’t go well or I don’t feel comfortable then I’ll definitely go for Cosmacare.

Main reason of why I’m consider another clinic instead of Cosmacare is because Cosmacare is actually not a Movita registered clinic.. the clinic I’m heading to for consult in Nov is a clinic I’ve never seen on the forum before but got introduce by a Thai.. saying the Doctor is a pro and is seeing a lot of influencers and not so famous actress.. the work I’ve seen online by him is also very nice but it’s actually 1k sgd more compared to Cosmacare.

Ehh.. do you mind sharing before after photos..

Actually I’ve yet to book. I’m actually consider another clinic and going for consultation in Nov but if the consult doesn’t go well or I don’t feel comfortable then I’ll definitely go for Cosmacare.

Main reason of why I’m consider another clinic instead of Cosmacare is because Cosmacare is actually not a Movita registered clinic.. the clinic I’m heading to for consult in Nov is a clinic I’ve never seen on the forum before but got introduce by a Thai.. saying the Doctor is a pro and is seeing a lot of influencers and not so famous actress.. the work I’ve seen online by him is also very nice but it’s actually 1k sgd more compared to Cosmacare.

wait is the other clinic called The Art? I'm also interested in doing my procedure at Cosmacare but I'm afraid I might not be able to get the ops date i want as i alr pre-booked flight and hotel

Hi!

hii was wondering if ur able to move ur arms around aft resting for a few days post ops? Did u manage to go out and enjoy bkk for abit aft resting?

wait is the other clinic called The Art? I'm also interested in doing my procedure at Cosmacare but I'm afraid I might not be able to get the ops date i want as i alr pre-booked flight and hotel
Hi.. it’s called Phoprawin Aesthetic group on Facebook.. it’s patronised by a lot of thais and they go for very big sizes.. like 500-900cc I’ve also seen 300cc before and after pics which I think it’s quite nice.. They’re registered on official Motiva website..

Reactions: kangol

Oh, I also only read here that it’s not registered after booking the op. Haha. But they also gave the registration card, not sure if it makes any difference? To be registered or not. I mean I still managed to go online to do the warranty.

Here are the before/after

0989c4ed-1a27-4f08-917e-7702e7c969b0.jpeg
02244787-c54b-4d12-8435-b701d815c2d1.jpeg

15 dpo, still high.. can only continue to wear compression bra and band and patiently wait for it to drop…
IMG_0691.jpeg

hii was wondering if ur able to move ur arms around aft resting for a few days post ops? Did u manage to go out and enjoy bkk for abit aft resting?
Hi! Yes I was able to move my arms, but I just try as much not to use too much force to push/pull/carry things. I don’t raise my arms over my head too, in case pain or cause complications. Still able to go out eat and walk, just will feel tense in the breast area if walk too long. I just walked like max 5 hours? Cause no wash hair no shower, tired and lazy too.

Reactions: kangol
Oh, I also only read here that it’s not registered after booking the op. Haha. But they also gave the registration card, not sure if it makes any difference? To be registered or not. I mean I still managed to go online to do the warranty.

Here are the before/after

View attachment 5867646
View attachment 5867647

15 dpo, still high.. can only continue to wear compression bra and band and patiently wait for it to drop…
View attachment 5867648
Ahhhh, thank you for sharing!! Looks pretty fluffed at 15 dpo.. nice nice~! Get well soon~~ have you resume to most of your daily activities?

Hi all. I’m new to this forum. Anybody has done Ergonomix 2 in Thailand? How much does it cost in Thailand?

Also, does anyone care to share the diff between Ergonomix 1 & 2? I understand Ergonomix 2 is softer but is it really significantly softer to touch when put inside the breast? I’ve shortlisted to do Ergonomix 2 with Dr Colin Tham locally but I’m still considering given the high cost.

Hoping ladies here can help give some advice!

Hi.. it’s called Phoprawin Aesthetic group on Facebook.. it’s patronised by a lot of thais and they go for very big sizes.. like 500-900cc I’ve also seen 300cc before and after pics which I think it’s quite nice.. They’re registered on official Motiva website..
Hi Cindy, is it possible to share how your consultation or phone consult with this clinic went? I'm looking at around the 500-600cc range and from what I saw, the Dr seems to have alot of experience operating with bigger implants. Unfortunately, there's very limited information and reviews, so many unknowns and everything is in Thai. You're literally the only person that mentioned about this clinic. I've reached out to them through Line, but I don't even know if they have a translator. If you could kindly share any details, it would be very much appreciated :smile:

Reactions: foxyd85