Brad Womack RETURNS as the Bachelor

I am such a sucker. The show usually disappoints me, and I say I won't watch again but I'm looking forward to seeing the supposedly *new* Brad tomorrow. Maybe it's the lack of interesting programming on tv in the middle of winter.

I am such a sucker. The show usually disappoints me, and I say I won't watch again but I'm looking forward to seeing the supposedly *new* Brad tomorrow. Maybe it's the lack of interesting programming on tv in the middle of winter.

I feel exactly the same way. I'll be interested to see what everybody thinks about Brad after tonight's show. The previews look like a lot of "staged remorse and evolution" on Brad's part. We'll see. :P

This is the first season I've watched, I really don't like Brad. And some of these girls seem really crazy, especially the one that thinks she's a vampire. I'm only watching it because I'm friends with one of them, Keltie, I know her from dance class in NYC.

i think Michelle the hairdresser is gorgeous. and i cannot believe Hendrick's widow is on it! i wonder what his (Hendrick's) family thinks about that. I'm sure that will be one of the tabloid scandals.

Brad is SUPER friendly with all the ladies. I can see why he made the final 2 from his 1st season truly believe he was in love with them, and then picked none. I'm sick of all the talk about him not picking anyone. I actually applaud him for being true to himself instead of another Bachelor failure/statistic.

hmmmm...i knew he'd pick her 1st LOL

It's funny how you can peg the crazies and *****es in their opening sequences.

On the flip side I am SO SICK TO DEATH of seeing Deanna's face. I wish she would crawl in a hole and disappear. She's just never come across as anything other than a ***** to me - didn't like her on Brad's season or when she was a bachelorette.

Madison, the vampire girl, gives me the creeps. I hope he just kept her because she's a producer's pick for some drama.

Keltie is cute--what great legs! I'd show them off in a short dress too, if I looked like that. The first impression rose girl seems nice--good idea not to grill him immediately!

Madison is really strange, when she broke out the fangs, I couldn't believe it. I can't believe that a) he gave her a rose, and b) that none of the girls were like wtf when she bit him after she got her rose, and that instead they were wtfing at Keltie making him dance.