Brad Womack RETURNS as the Bachelor

^I think Chad is happily married with children.

Speaking of which, they SO should have a twin bachelor season (where you vy for the attention of one of the twins, but they can keep doing switch and baits) :lol:

I'm so disappointed. It didn't work with him the first time, why are they giving him a 2nd series?

Why do they bother with that blurb on every show where they say "Know someone who would be a great bachelor? Contact ABC" or something like that. They don't really mean it. They have recycled people the last few years.

^I think Chad is happily married with children.

Speaking of which, they SO should have a twin bachelor season (where you vy for the attention of one of the twins, but they can keep doing switch and baits) :lol:

I actually thought that after I posted:P

The switch idea is genius, although I am not sure that people would notice at first, it could be a great spin off though.
I really love the concept

i specifically remember chris harrison saying that he would leave the show if Jake was allowed to go back because it would mean that jake is only doing it for attention & not to actually find love ... did he change his mind or does this somehow not apply to brad, as well??

i specifically remember chris harrison saying that he would leave the show if Jake was allowed to go back because it would mean that jake is only doing it for attention & not to actually find love ... did he change his mind or does this somehow not apply to brad, as well??

I didn't know that (that Chris H said that)! Wow! So what makes Brad different this time?

I don't think it's a bad idea. I think he was a nice guy, he just made a stupid decision in not giving any of the girls a chance. I mean really, you couldn't at least date one of the girls and see how it goes?

From what I read, he said he was a commitment-phobe and he's got a different outlook now, so he'd like another shot. I don't see him the same as Jake. Jake was so phony and imo REALLY creepy.

The man owns a bar. I find it really hard to believe that he's doing this again for love...his alcohol sales must be down. lol

I thought that at first as well.

In People magazine this week he said he's been in therapy for the past few years so maybe he's worked past his issues. Guess we'll see!

The man owns a bar. I find it really hard to believe that he's doing this again for love...his alcohol sales must be down. lol

LOL.

But BRAD! yuck!! I did NOT like him the first time around, and I don't think my opinion will change. I don't know if I'm going to watch this season...

I read on a poll somewhere that 70something % of the ppl were SO disappointed with the Brad decision, and would not watch!

I was really hoping that Chris (from Ali's season) would agree to be the Bachelor! He was so sweet, and OMFGHOT (anyone see "After the Final Rose"? :graucho:)

brad changed the bachelor show when he didn't pick anyone. i think its perfect for ratings that abc is bringing him back.. . abc knows u guys will watch.

according to realitysteve, they asked brad a year ago (before jake), brad said no. but a year later he agreed...

personally i like brad... i was disappointed he didnt pick anyone at the end but it's nice to see that he didn't pick someone for the sake of picking someone. i know i will be watching.. he is HOT!

Last edited: