Boy- too late to the party?

Amazing bag! Congrats Try not to let others opinions affect yours. If you love it, enjoy it as much as possible! I have more boys and reissues because I love a good crossbody. I rarely use my beige m/l. I can’t bear to sell it though, because it was my first Chanel bag.

Let us know what you decide! Good luck.

F4204DF0-9EB5-4BF5-BAB3-9BCDC9DC9A73.jpeg I just bought a boy bag too. I was contemplating between old medium boy 20S Grey Chevron vs 20s Grey medium classic flap. The classic flap was more popular and I know it would have a better resale value, but I’m buying my bag for my enjoyment so I went with what makes my heart sing. Love my boy chevron!

Amazing bag! Congrats Try not to let others opinions affect yours. If you love it, enjoy it as much as possible! I have more boys and reissues because I love a good crossbody. I rarely use my beige m/l. I can’t bear to sell it though, because it was my first Chanel bag.

Let us know what you decide! Good luck.
I decided to keep it :smile: it really is just what I was looking for. And I’m a huge fan of crossbody too which is what gravitates me to boys from the start! Glad to hear you are using yours :smile:

Reactions: saltgirl01
View attachment 4726014 I just bought a boy bag too. I was contemplating between old medium boy 20S Grey Chevron vs 20s Grey medium classic flap. The classic flap was more popular and I know it would have a better resale value, but I’m buying my bag for my enjoyment so I went with what makes my heart sing. Love my boy chevron!
Exactly, they are bought to be used, not just to focus on resale :smile:
Great choice, what a beautiful bag!

View attachment 4726014 I just bought a boy bag too. I was contemplating between old medium boy 20S Grey Chevron vs 20s Grey medium classic flap. The classic flap was more popular and I know it would have a better resale value, but I’m buying my bag for my enjoyment so I went with what makes my heart sing. Love my boy chevron!

Absolutely gorgeous color. This combo looks amazing in caviar. Enjoy it in good health.

Hi guys!
This is my first post to purse forum, been stalking on and off for years but I am a bit shy ☺️
Anyway, yesterday I was in my local Chanel store (open here where I live) and had the opportunity to buy an old medium boy bag in the combination that I had been looking for and I loved it!
After hearing about the price increase I pulled the trigger and made the purchase without hesitation.
However I have noticed that a there is a lot of mixed feelings towards this bag. Is there anyone that still loves their boy or am I just too late to the party? I have a classic woc from before so I thought this would be a good pair.

Congrats on your new boy. I have an old medium and two small boy bags in my collection and I do not plan to sell them. In my opinion boy bag is not outdated, but rather one of the styles that Chanel produces from season to season. I think it will always remain one of the most recognizable bags that Chanel makes. Please enjoy yours confidently and in good health.