Bought a little goodie today - help me! LOL!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
On a whim I went into my local Coach store today. It's next to LImited Too which my DD wanted to go in but we stopped in Coach first.
I asked about the skull charm because I'm dying for one and then saw an adorable scarf tied on a bag. Next thing I know I buying it and leaving and I have no idea how to tie it!:lol: It's an oblong scarf, do you tie these on your bags or use them as a hair accessory?
Enlighten this coach ignoramus:P
Here's a pic, plus I'm including my most perfect shade of red ever seen Coach gloves from last winter and my cute keychain I picked up this summer:

Attachments

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Swanky that scarf is so pretty! I am a pushover for the ocelot print! :love:

It should be pretty versatile - you can tie it in a bow or knot it on your bag, you can tie it as a headband, tie it around your neck, or if you are thinner than I am, you might even be able to use it as a belt.

Just play with it and find what works best for you. :yes:

(Love those red gloves btw - that color is TDF!)

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
:lol:Wooo Hooo!! Welcome girlfriend!! You've got some adorable goodies there:nuts:.
Most of us here use our scarfs as a bow on our bags. Usually the ponytail scarfs which are long and a bit more narrower than yours, but you can get yours in a fluffy bow too!:yes: Dont be a stranger love. Come back and visit us when you get your hot lil' bow on your purse!;)

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Mmmmm! I want that Ocelot scarf! I think I'm going to get the pony tail scarf instead, at the Coach store I was at they had the Oblong scarf tied to a Carly and it just was too big for my liking, but its still gorgeous!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
hmmm, this comes in a ponytail scarf too?
Maybe I need that instead? I've never been a scarf on the bag kinda gal.

dang!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
The Great Plains
Awesome, swanky! It's great to see you here! I love that scarf! I'm not much of a scarf gal but the ocelot scarf has me thinking that I may need to change that! (I love the tattersall one too!) The pony tail scarves are a little easier to manage than the bigger ones, IMHO. Did you get your skull keyfob? Also, I love those red gloves! They are gorgeous! I have red leather gloves too but not Coach! If I didn't already have my current red ones, I'd be buying a Coach pair! Some day!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
no:hysteric:
I'll never get that stinkin' keychain!
It's at the outlets isn't it, if you can even find it?

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
I heart ocelot. Even though it isn't H, many of the ladies there are very proficient at tying different types of scarves...

I saw a picture of someone in a wardrobe thread who tied an oblong scarf around her neck to look like a necklace, over a cardigan and jeans. It looked really cute!

I'm getting the H scarf booklet in the mail from someone and I'd be happy to share some of the tips inside if any would apply!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
oh no! MY BAD! I meant skull charm!! They had one keyfob left, I want the charm!
OOOPS!

Thanks, I may go and exchange my oblong for a ponytail scarf!:biggrin: