Bought a little goodie today - help me! LOL!

:cry:
I want that stupid charm!:hysteric:

Swanky, you know you can put a clippie thingie on the keyfob and use it like a charm. I got my dd one for Christmas and I'm putting a clip on it so she can use it as a charm on her bag. Quite a few of my 'charms' are actually keyfobs that I put clips on to hang them off my bags rather than use as keyfobs. Poor Swanky!

Oh Swank I use the keyfob for my car keys and it makes me super pumped to get in the car and drive every day (and it's the same 45 min commute back and forth so I hate it now)...ahh the powers of Coach keyfobs to get one PUMPED FOR LIFE.

pretty long, and WAAAY wider. Kind of too much for me. . . . I'm not a scarf girl, I bought it on a whim because I love leopard prints. When it came down to using it, it freaked me out! LOL!

I'm such a wimp!

LOL!!!! Not at all. I love how people on the forum have looked with their scarves...and I'm kind of scared to wear any, but the pony ones look cute on bags or in hair...so I'd start there...but I kind of want to get one in a neutral print to wear with a sweater or something, I think it could look cute because I have short hair, so it'd show it off more! But I dunno...I don't know many 24 y/o that wear scarves so it would be something new out here in Oregon!

LOL!!!! Not at all. I love how people on the forum have looked with their scarves...and I'm kind of scared to wear any, but the pony ones look cute on bags or in hair...so I'd start there...but I kind of want to get one in a neutral print to wear with a sweater or something, I think it could look cute because I have short hair, so it'd show it off more! But I dunno...I don't know many 24 y/o that wear scarves so it would be something new out here in Oregon!

I'm with you. I am nervous about getting a scarf for tying around my neck, but I love ponytail scarves! They do look really cute with short hair, I get compliments on mine all the time. I asked for the Ocelot ponytail scarf from my Secret Santa!