Bought a little goodie today - help me! LOL!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
On a whim I went into my local Coach store today. It's next to LImited Too which my DD wanted to go in but we stopped in Coach first.
I asked about the skull charm because I'm dying for one and then saw an adorable scarf tied on a bag. Next thing I know I buying it and leaving and I have no idea how to tie it!:lol: It's an oblong scarf, do you tie these on your bags or use them as a hair accessory?
Enlighten this coach ignoramus:P
Here's a pic, plus I'm including my most perfect shade of red ever seen Coach gloves from last winter and my cute keychain I picked up this summer:

Attachments

• IMG_0948.jpg
    IMG_0948.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 36
Swanky that scarf is so pretty! I am a pushover for the ocelot print! :love:

It should be pretty versatile - you can tie it in a bow or knot it on your bag, you can tie it as a headband, tie it around your neck, or if you are thinner than I am, you might even be able to use it as a belt.

Just play with it and find what works best for you. :yes:

(Love those red gloves btw - that color is TDF!)

:lol:Wooo Hooo!! Welcome girlfriend!! You've got some adorable goodies there:nuts:.
Most of us here use our scarfs as a bow on our bags. Usually the ponytail scarfs which are long and a bit more narrower than yours, but you can get yours in a fluffy bow too!:yes: Dont be a stranger love. Come back and visit us when you get your hot lil' bow on your purse!;)

Mmmmm! I want that Ocelot scarf! I think I'm going to get the pony tail scarf instead, at the Coach store I was at they had the Oblong scarf tied to a Carly and it just was too big for my liking, but its still gorgeous!

Awesome, swanky! It's great to see you here! I love that scarf! I'm not much of a scarf gal but the ocelot scarf has me thinking that I may need to change that! (I love the tattersall one too!) The pony tail scarves are a little easier to manage than the bigger ones, IMHO. Did you get your skull keyfob? Also, I love those red gloves! They are gorgeous! I have red leather gloves too but not Coach! If I didn't already have my current red ones, I'd be buying a Coach pair! Some day!

I heart ocelot. Even though it isn't H, many of the ladies there are very proficient at tying different types of scarves...

I saw a picture of someone in a wardrobe thread who tied an oblong scarf around her neck to look like a necklace, over a cardigan and jeans. It looked really cute!

I'm getting the H scarf booklet in the mail from someone and I'd be happy to share some of the tips inside if any would apply!

oh no! MY BAD! I meant skull charm!! They had one keyfob left, I want the charm!
OOOPS!

Thanks, I may go and exchange my oblong for a ponytail scarf!:biggrin: