Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

Great collection and look how tidy...I keep thinking about taking all of mine out of their dust bags too.

Thanks! I used to keep all my bags in dustbags a long time ago, but I ended up not rotating them as much. Out of sight, out of mind. This way, I see all of them and I’m more inclined to swap them out more often. I also like looking at all the pretty colors [emoji23]

Updated family photo.

Top row L-R:
Medium Cabat in Peltro
Mini Cabat in Ottone
Mini Cabat in PO
Old Montaigne in Ink

Middle row L-R:
French Wallet in Ottone
Continental Flap Wallet in Mona Lisa
Disco in Tourmaline
Biletto Chain in Antique Silver
Flap Crossbody in Iridescent Purple
Nodini in Nero
Cervo Cocker in Ebano
Medium Campana in Carmino
Front Flap Messenger Bag in Ebano

Bottom row T-B, L-R:
Cervo Zip-around Expandable Tote in Ebano
Cervo Loop in Barolo
Cervo Hobo in Dark Sergeant Turkey Poop
Cervo Hobo in Ossidato Rame
Cervo Hobo in Electrique with Karung detail
Cervo Hobo in NLG
Large Veneta in Ebano
Maxi Veneta in Nero
Cosmetic Pouch in Scarab Iridescent Green
Baby Bag in Magma
Large Flap Clutch in Ottone

View attachment 4420242
What a collection! Congratulations and enjoy them all!

Reactions: H’sKisses
Hello! Apologies first and foremost if this isn't the right thread for my question... I couldn't where to go! I'm new to BV (I'm a Givenchy/Ferragamo girl) but my cousin is BV hardcore and is starting to convert me. I only have a black BV biletto, but I use it more as a clutch or catchall (I switch bags a lot and need a big one for work). I realized I couldn't find the chain strap a few weeks ago and called my local BV boutique (I did not buy it there). They said they would need to call their "repair office" and see if there was a strap they could send me (for a price; not sure about amount yet). They said they would let me know in about 2 weeks. I went in and filled out a request form, left my info...etc. The manager did tell me that she has ordered replacement straps before but they were always leather ones, never a chain one. It's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything yet. I wanted to see if anyone here had a similar experience or advice or knows of any other route there is to get a genuine replacement strap? I'm including a stock image of the biletto I have/chain color I need.

Any advice is appreciated - even if it's being pointed in the direction of a correct thread if this one isn't it! Thank you!

NMV4174_01_m.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello! Apologies first and foremost if this isn't the right thread for my question... I couldn't where to go! I'm new to BV (I'm a Givenchy/Ferragamo girl) but my cousin is BV hardcore and is starting to convert me. I only have a black BV biletto, but I use it more as a clutch or catchall (I switch bags a lot and need a big one for work). I realized I couldn't find the chain strap a few weeks ago and called my local BV boutique (I did not buy it there). They said they would need to call their "repair office" and see if there was a strap they could send me (for a price; not sure about amount yet). They said they would let me know in about 2 weeks. I went in and filled out a request form, left my info...etc. The manager did tell me that she has ordered replacement straps before but they were always leather ones, never a chain one. It's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything yet. I wanted to see if anyone here had a similar experience or advice or knows of any other route there is to get a genuine replacement strap? I'm including a stock image of the biletto I have/chain color I need.

Any advice is appreciated - even if it's being pointed in the direction of a correct thread if this one isn't it! Thank you!

View attachment 4458769
Hi and welcome! You could just start a new thread and title it something like "advice on purchasing replacement chain strap" or something similar. Just post it with the general threads, this thread is for BV collections.
https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/bottega-veneta.79/