Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

Current BV collection……I’ve been organizing and taking pix as i’ve been trying to curate my collection. Its been a good exercise for me. I’ve sold a bunch and would like to cull more, if i can convince myself lolol. Hopefully i get most of the colors/years correct, when they are mentioned. I took pix as they made sense to me, to help me to understand what bags i still have and to easily be able to coordinate bags with outfits etc. ….so there will be a bunch of pix. Thank you for letting me share :flowers:

Listing the exotics first. I took pix for my own benefit too so a few might show up twice. BV leathers are amazing, but the exotics for me are :heart: :heart: :heart:

IMG_6621.jpeg
This croc Cabat is my unicorn. And the find of a lifetime, thank you TRR for listing this bag as croc embossed and for the same price as a regular leather Cabat, lolol :lol:

IMG_6624.jpeg
Ardoise Coco Sable Vendome Bag F/W 2013-2014, Croc Tiina (unsure of color), small Karung Monaco

IMG_6625.jpeg
Galuchat & snake bag, Hibiscus Struzzo Lauren, vintage snakeskin bag

IMG_6620.jpeg
Love these karung totes! I had 4 of these and sold my Mona Lisa….unsure of which blue, but the other 2 are Stone? And Ebano.

IMG_6628.jpeg
Medium Cesta in Brique with Ayers accents, and lizard tote from 2012

IMG_6629.jpeg
2011 Bottega Veneta Resina Lambskin “Cobra” Bag
One of my favorites. So when the one on the right showed up unused & w/BV tags attached, i had to. And thought i would just sell the one i already had. But, being handmade, there are differences in color etc. and now i want to keep both :facepalm:

IMG_6656.jpeg
Karung velvet clutch and galuchat piano clutch in Byzantine

IMG_6634.jpeg
The embroidered Veneta is a favorite, and was created for the opening of a BV flagship store in Japan in 2006… the Omotesando Karung Veneta in Biscotto….
Embroidered python & cervo shadow Veneta, Cervo Deerskin Ostrich Lizard Intrecciato 50th Anniversary, Omotesando, & ostrich/struzzo Veneta

IMG_6636.jpeg
Python velvet frame tote/2011, ayers/nappa tote in steel & stucco…& python tote/2011

IMG_6638.jpeg
Lizard Intrecciato tote and anaconda tote in old petra, s/s 2007

Last edited:
Knots…
IMG_1008.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg
2 Cestas…Medium Nero and small Artic w/butterflies, with a Light Gray Garda

IMG_6944.jpeg
These are part of BV’s 50th anniversary bags….Hanami basket bags

IMG_6948.jpeg
2 nodinis and a small shoulder bag in floral embroidered seasonal treatment. Mink, Air Force Blue, & Petra?

IMG_6951.jpeg
2 small Gardas, Nero & Empire, with a small Nero Boston bag

IMG_6658.jpeg
Little Disco crossbodies…in Brique, Light gray, & Denim

IMG_6967.jpeg
The vintage gold bag needs the lining replaced, its a darling little bag…the other 2 bags i never use but still love!
Atlantic Osaka, gold crossbody, and medium Monaco in Barolo, Brick, Peony

IMG_6974.jpeg
I never carry these either but love them both.
Vitello Mosaico Laque Tote and Iridescent green Scarabee Multi Pocket Tote

IMG_7023.jpeg
I’ve sold 3 of my Loops, with these 2 remaining. I almost never reach for them but the leather is so amazing they are hard to let go of

IMG_7027.jpeg
Nero convertible bag and Nero expandable tote

Last edited:
I have a lot of Venetas and Cabats. I’ve sold 8 or 9 Venetas this year and really need to sell a few more. The mini Cabats are favorites, but the mediums are rarely carried. I love each one though, so its hard to let go of any.

IMG_7006.jpeg
Mini Cabats
Ebano, petrol w/wood suede interior, Palmetto goatskin, Copper Specchio cherve, ottone, Ink, orchid, Spazzolato Anemone, nero

IMG_6984.jpeg
Medium Cabats….
Ottone, Gainsboro Oro Metal Mesh Yarn, Peltro, black/white/gray from 2016, nero, Pied de Poule, Ebano Croc, Nero Nappa Velours

IMG_6996.jpeg
This one at the end is my only large Cabat, and i use it when i travel. Nero Nappa Velours.

IMG_7019.jpeg
Lidos….Nappa Nastri in Chene/Plaster/cruise 2011,
Bronze nappa antique, Paille Intreccio Nuvolato/SS 2010
IMG_7054.jpeg
Medium Venetas
Nero, Tiger Maple, Petal, Duchesse, Armatura, Omotesando Biscotto, Corniola

IMG_7058.jpeg
Large Venetas with one Medium in the ‘new’ style
Nero nappa velours, nero, tourmaline, menthe, regent green, sapphire, atlantic, Indigo Nappa Silk Mini Ponza

IMG_7070.jpeg
Large Venetas
Ebano, Maroon Nappa Velours, Cervo Deerskin Ostrich Lizard Intrecciato 50th Anniversary, Paille Ostrich, Paille Nuvolato, Camel, Cassis, shadow embroidered python cervo

IMG_6639.jpeg
Mini Venetas. I sold 3 recently and wish i had a couple of them back :lol: this is what remains…
Ebano Intagli, tiger maple, burnt orange, Ebano Dune, Turbolence, Nero

IMG_7030.jpeg
I almost never carry my baseball Cervos but love them. Hard to purge!
signal blue, Quetsche, Chene, Ossido Rame copper, Canard, Fever, Chalk

IMG_7041.jpeg
Nodinis. Most carried bags!
2 Nero’s, China Red, Butters, Mona Lisa,Canard, Peony, Quetsche, Deep blue, 2 Floral in mink & petra, electrique blue