Botox - Anyone done it?

Had my Botox done this morning & had some Juvederm put into my marionette lines at my mouth (the only thing the Doctor said was needed at this time). It's been over a year & a half since I had them done. We talked about my chin/neck neck situation & he recommends Kybella for the fat deposit causing the double chin with possible Ultherapy for the neck a few months after the Kybella. Now I've got to do my research on Kybella. Dr said I would probably only need 2 treatments.

Reactions: JetSetGo!
Did my Botox on Thursday.
It's now Saturday and it seems to have taken effect. It's awesome.
She put a little in my 11 area and a little at the top of my forehead to help it from pulling up. It's very subtle, but I am thrilled with it! I can't believe I've let this go this long.

I could have really prevented some wrinkles had I kept up with this treatment. But no worries. The current treatment has made a big difference regardless.

I've got my first botox done yesterday at the jaw!!
They say eating would feel awkward...but it feels ok...hope to see the result showing in few days!!

Sent from my SM-G930K using PurseForum mobile app
Hi babe, how much did u pay if u r able to share? I did mine too at Dr Shen. Result not bad. But l m thinking of jaw reduction n chin implant in Korea to achieve a V-shape result. For long term wise is better n worth doing.

Hi babe, how much did u pay if u r able to share? I did mine too at Dr Shen. Result not bad. But l m thinking of jaw reduction n chin implant in Korea to achieve a V-shape result. For long term wise is better n worth doing.
Ive paid about 70,000krw
Im liking the result but too thinking of bone surgery

Sent from my SM-G930K using PurseForum mobile app