Book Tote

I ended up purchasing this toile de jouy book tote in small yesterday -completely unexpectedly! I’ve always loved the look of the book totes but when I saw this navy colour combination in person I didn’t hesitate for a second :heart:

Originally I also wasn’t sure about the size (I gravitate to small bags and tend not to carry lots). But I have to say I’m in love with this bag! The small size is perfect for days I’ll be travelling or need to carry more.

DD923BFD-E789-4DA2-B567-CA021F704755.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe someone here can confirm, because I'm wondering if (and hoping!) Dior Customer Service is wrong.

I was hoping to get a Small Oblique Burgundy Dior Book Tote, with my name personalized (I never could find stuff with my name spelled correctly as a kid, lol). I reached out to Dior to ask if they do the ABCDior same-day, but the General Customer Service line wrote back and said ABCDior personalization on Book Totes is not available in Canada at this time? But all the stores/concessions in my city say services available are ABCDior Personalization. Is anyone able to confirm? I'm hoping the stores will by open to go into by the week after next :tup:

I picked up a pre loved fiesta book tote and its in great condition! I also bought a reversed toile de jouy a couple of days ago and comparing them structurally the new bag is way more stiff. Anything i can do to re-stiffen the fiesta tote. My SA alao said that the toile de jouy is much stronger? I think as a result of the embroidery on the canvas.

hi ! has anyone by chance had any experience with spray protecting their book tote ? and/or have any recommendations for a color that matches best to the TDJ book tote's white/cream background for a samorga organizer ? thank you in advance !
So I just sprayed 2 book tote withs scotchgard fabric protector. Didnt discolour. Darkened slightly when when and dried right up!

Here are new ones to add to this thread. I shied away from the BT for awhile, sold mine (I was made cuz they scratched my Hermes alligator constance wallets) but alas, I came back with the wildest of the wild ones....I think they are super fun & fresh! When I first saw the collection awhile ago, I was like , oh just NO. Esp with the dinosaur which reminded me of Rex? (not sure what the coach one is). Somehow now they just seems too happy to pass up!

IMG_9970.jpegIMG_9971.jpegIMG_9972.jpegtempImageiuQsrV.png

Does anyone know which collection this book tote is from? a trusted reseller is selling this on sale and it’s a very good deal and wondering if I should jump the gun on this one. Really appreciate your help!

Attachments

• 195ED810-88A1-44AA-8F0E-292C53513B97.jpeg
    195ED810-88A1-44AA-8F0E-292C53513B97.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 34