Bond Street Service

cvw1004

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
UK
Just wanted to let you all know that I had the most fantastic service yesterday in Bond Street - pm me if you would like the SA's details.

Oct 3, 2010
wow, lucky you.
I never had any positive experience at Bond Street, except at Cartier and Tiffany.
The Chanel staff there are extremely unpleasant and Hermes staff were ok (cold, but not rude).

Elina0408

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Bond street: Aha, some are quite good BUT some are cold like Ciara said!! Brr, I need something to get warm!! French manager?? thinks like he is god, but if you speak French then you can have the best treatment from him!!

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I haven't been to the Bond Street location in a few years, but when I went I was treated very well. Glad you had a good experience!

cvw1004

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
UK
I was actually taking my bag in for a spa, but she was so lovely and we went through a little list of things I am after for 2011. I bought a pressie for my DH and a refill for my diary. I just wanted to let you all know as there have previously been mixed views on the service at this particular store.

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Near an orange box
I've only had a positive experience at bond street, but I do use the same SA, who is nothing but accommodating & vie used from my first visit to this store. Glad to hear you had a good experience

Bougainvillea

Jan 11, 2011
Just wanted to let you all know that I had the most fantastic service yesterday in Bond Street - pm me if you would like the SA's details.
may i know her name?i really want to buy a birkin, but never met a nice SA lol

thanks a lot

pooky83

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
I'm only an occasional poster here, but I have to agree with you on Bond Street's service. I went in there last week and was dressed badly (wasn't feeling too well and hadn't really planned on dropping in). I only bought a twilly, but the SA was absolutely lovely. I had been in the H in Selfridges earlier on in the day, and was pretty much ignored by the SA, and when I asked to see a few scarves, she was incredibly rude, so much so that, despite wanting to get one or two items that they had in stock, I made my excuses and left without buying a thing.

Bougainvillea

Jan 11, 2011
Hi ladyhermes, thanks a lot for your help. This may not be the right place to ask this question, but i really want to know is that still possible to order/find a Cyclamen in epsom leather birkin? It is a dream bag for a long time. I asked nearly all the stores in London, and got a same answer... NO lol