Bond Street Service

Bond street: Aha, some are quite good BUT some are cold like Ciara said!! Brr, I need something to get warm!! French manager?? thinks like he is god, but if you speak French then you can have the best treatment from him!!

I was actually taking my bag in for a spa, but she was so lovely and we went through a little list of things I am after for 2011. I bought a pressie for my DH and a refill for my diary. I just wanted to let you all know as there have previously been mixed views on the service at this particular store.

I've only had a positive experience at bond street, but I do use the same SA, who is nothing but accommodating & vie used from my first visit to this store. Glad to hear you had a good experience

I'm only an occasional poster here, but I have to agree with you on Bond Street's service. I went in there last week and was dressed badly (wasn't feeling too well and hadn't really planned on dropping in). I only bought a twilly, but the SA was absolutely lovely. I had been in the H in Selfridges earlier on in the day, and was pretty much ignored by the SA, and when I asked to see a few scarves, she was incredibly rude, so much so that, despite wanting to get one or two items that they had in stock, I made my excuses and left without buying a thing.

Hi ladyhermes, thanks a lot for your help. This may not be the right place to ask this question, but i really want to know is that still possible to order/find a Cyclamen in epsom leather birkin? It is a dream bag for a long time. I asked nearly all the stores in London, and got a same answer... NO lol