BLUEBERRY and DENIM MultiPockets are here!

Denim- only because of that strange white piping on the Blueberry. The denim is such a beautiful color. Thank you so much for this post- I asked The SA at Nordstoms about the colors coming in on the multipocket and I don't believe these two are on the list. I also liked the multipocket in the Whiskey color for Fall. I don't have any blue bags though-do you think the denim color would work well with Fall clothes as well?
Can't wait to hear what you decided on!

I really like the denim. I have not seen the movie yet. I have read the book. The book is really good. I just don't know if the movie is as good. I will have to go see it or wait for it to come out on DVD. I want to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

ET, you pics are TDF! I am so curious to see what you choose, but I am really leaning toward the Denim color. Seems like a color you could match to so many things! Bet it was a fun weekend with both lovely's at your side!

Marly said:
Denim- only because of that strange white piping on the Blueberry. The denim is such a beautiful color. Thank you so much for this post- I asked The SA at Nordstoms about the colors coming in on the multipocket and I don't believe these two are on the list. I also liked the multipocket in the Whiskey color for Fall. I don't have any blue bags though-do you think the denim color would work well with Fall clothes as well?
Can't wait to hear what you decided on!

Marly, I definitely think the denim would work for fall outfits. The color seems to change in different lights...sometimes grey-blue, sometimes more sky, and sometimes a bit teal. But this is a past-season color, so the stores probably are not getting it in for fall. The Marc Jacobs boutiques might be able to find one for you, or you can get the smaller version on sale at BG or Bloomingdales.

That bag is so gorgeous. i was tempted to purchase it at one point but decided against it. Kinda stupid (!!!)...oh well, i keep telling myself there will always be nice colors coming out in the MP!

Either one is great, the blue is just so unique!

HI everyone,
Just joined. Has anyone seen the Marc Jacobs Venetia bag? I came across one in green. Afriend of mine got it as a gift and now wants to get rid of it. She has no idea if it is authentic and I don't know how to tell either. Any clues?

Also please, please if anyone knows of where I can find the denim multipocket that Etenbris got :smile:, please let me know. I've been typing in multi pocket all week long and I've found a black one and a caramel one at Saks but I don't think they are the same. They are retailing on sale for about $228. (all sold out by the way....).

Has anyone got the Venetia? I like it but still prefer the multipocket.

Thanks
Leonie

Hi, another new PFer here...I got "Prada" as an early xmas gift from DH and can definitely say the denim w/ gold hardware is the bag in the movie. And I'm with y'all on the white edges on the blueberry's pockets. Yikes, looks very fake IMO. :wtf:

HTH!

Vicki

HI everyone,
Just joined. Has anyone seen the Marc Jacobs Venetia bag? I came across one in green. Afriend of mine got it as a gift and now wants to get rid of it. She has no idea if it is authentic and I don't know how to tell either. Any clues?

Also please, please if anyone knows of where I can find the denim multipocket that Etenbris got :smile:, please let me know. I've been typing in multi pocket all week long and I've found a black one and a caramel one at Saks but I don't think they are the same. They are retailing on sale for about $228. (all sold out by the way....).

Has anyone got the Venetia? I like it but still prefer the multipocket.

Thanks
Leonie

Hi Leonie:

I'm another new PFer and fairly new to buying MJ's and spotting fakes. This guide below from Ebay has been invaluable in helping me tell authentic from fake. It takes time to load because it has lots of pics, but the pics make the slowness worth it! Fake and authentic bags are pictured for all styles including the Venetia and there are lots of close up pics of zippers, stitching, pushlocks, etc.:

eBay View About Me for vogue1966

HTH!

Vicki