BLUEBERRY and DENIM MultiPockets are here!

Right. Blueberry has white EDGING to the leather, and the Denim has white stitching on the pockets. That edging is really annoying. I think it makes the bag look cheap. If you look at the pic of both bags from the side, the denim really looks nicely "finished" and the blueberry just looks weird. I tried matching the denim with some jean/summer outfits last night and next to the "dusty" sort of jeans it looks more teal. I think the denim is a more versatile color...a little more casual than the blueberry, but still dressy enough to wear with slacks.

I vote denim - I agree with you on the white edging on the blueberry. I think the denim will be more versatile. Tough call though - they are both beautiful.

Greendrv said:
No, that's the blueberry, but the blueberry has prominant white edges which personally annoys me.
So, I thought I liked the Blueberry till you mentioned those white edges - oy vey!!!!! So maybe I'll just pass on both. Thanks for clarifying.

i have the blueberry blake and love it! But in this multipocket, i must say the denim one would be a beautiful one to have.

Somehow the blurberry doesn't look as flattering in the multipocket with the white piping. I'd say GO FOR THE DENIM!!!

I vote for denim as well. And I am 99.9% sure the hardware in
The Devil Wears Prada was silver, not gold.

That was nice of them to send one on approval. :yes:
I was a little concerned you were in for a surprise,
knowing their store credit or exchange only policy.

Marc Jacobs did also make a Periwinkle Blue with silver harware
for Resort or Spring 2005.
Maybe that is what was passed across the dinner table :idea:

You need to choose on the basis of hardware color, white trim,
leather color against your wardrobe and maybe a sniff to see which
one smells more orgasmic :yahoo: