Bloggers Choice Awards!

We're now at 222 !!! The leader has just picked up one vote overnight and this morning, while we have picked up...a bunch. (LOL...This is why I majored in French in college. I don't "do" math.) Okay...we've picked up 23 in that same time frame. (aren't I smart? hoho)

We have plenty of time for everyone to notice...

Vlad and I never send out mass PM's but I think when in June or July then again in September we will... the voting doesn't close until October. That way people who have not seen/heard can vote :yes:

Thanks everyone who has been voting!

Megs, I think a PM in everyone's mail will get great results. Also, Twinkle, I agree about more people putting it in their signatures. I just changed mine and left out my usual sig line and increased the size about where to sign up, so it will be more "in your face." We're just 60 behind, so we've come a long way in a short time. The PMs will make a HUGE difference.

How do you put it in the signature?

Scroll all the way up to any page at the top of the Purse Forum. There is a thing called "Quick Links." Punch on that and go down to Edit Signature. There's a space there, and you can write what you want as your signature in there. After you've put in your Signature line, punch 'Save' at the bottom and when you post again, it will be there at the bottom of your posts.