Bloggers Choice Awards!

^ No need to do that... the rules are specific that everyone only votes once (but I guess that could be considered ok).

We have plenty of members and plenty of time to get everyone voting!

Thanks for thinking and helping so much everyone!!! We have ALL summer... soon you will be sick of thinking about this :amuse:

You're right, of course, Megs. We do have enough members to do this. Also we have the time to do it. I just got all afire when I finally saw how to sign up that I got a little over zealous. Of course if my dh *wanted* to vote and thought tPF had the best blogs, that would be okay. Right? :smile:

^OMG. this is SOOOOO EXCITING! IN just a couple of days, we are almost first! I know this blog is going to win, it is THE BEST BLOG in the world...and then we can all show our SO's or DH's that "SEE, we're not soo crazy...it's been awarded the Best Blog" after all!

Aha! The latest count is 288 for the 1st place position, and the Purse Forum has 212 !!!!!!!!!

We're moving on up - sing along - to the big time, etc. etc. They haven't moved but maybe two votes since I've been following it. If we keep on adding at our pace, then Megs and Vlad can win this thing!