Bloggers Choice Awards!

Rocky

♥
O.G.
May 22, 2006
First off, I'm not sure whether the post is appropriate or not. Mods, feel free to delete if needed (but I hope you don't;) )

Well I'm happy to say that I just cast my vote! I was a little surprised to see that there are only 13 votes for the purse blog:wtf: .

I know we can do better than that!:dothewave:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma]We're moving to Vegas![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma]You've nominated your favorite blogs at Blogger's Choice Awards.com. You've probably even voted for a few. Now head to Las Vegas to find out who the winners are! That's right… Vegas, baby![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma]In conjunction with Blog World Expo — which is anticipating around 10,000 bloggers — PostieCon is moving to Las Vegas this November! Registration for PostieCon Vegas is FREE, and the first 100 people who sign-up will also receive a free pass to Blog World Expo. Registration opens May 15th.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma]The Blogger's Choice Awards will take place on the evening of Saturday, November 10th, so make plans to come and cheer on your favorite blog! It's going to be the ultimate party! Look for more details in the coming weeks.[/FONT]

Megs & Vlad: Will you be traveling to Vegas?

I have been meaning to do this, but finally just got around to it. We are getting our behinds kicked! Come on you go guys, go vote for Megs and Purse blog!!!