Blinging your phone!!

My Moto Razor has swarovskis outlining the outside screen. I don't want to do the entire thing because personally, I find it overly flashy. You don't always have to send it in. You can buy the stones yourself if you feel artsy. You can also get pre-blinged out faceplates.

I just blinged my treo 650 about 3 weeks ago after reading this tread. I completed it over a weekend. I will post some pictures. I just started on it and ended up with a design.

Post pics!!! I would love to see it. I love blinged out phones! Who doesn't love bling!! Ah! And when your talking on your phone and the crystals shine...LOVE IT!!

I did my iPod like two years ago...my sidekick, my girlfriend's sidekick, my old Nextel, my old Nokia phone. It's not that hard, just a lot of patience. I have a Razr now and after reading this thread I think I'll def. do it again!

Post pics!!! I would love to see it. I love blinged out phones! Who doesn't love bling!! Ah! And when your talking on your phone and the crystals shine...LOVE IT!!

I did my iPod like two years ago...my sidekick, my girlfriend's sidekick, my old Nextel, my old Nokia phone. It's not that hard, just a lot of patience. I have a Razr now and after reading this thread I think I'll def. do it again!

Here you go. A few have fallen off,but its been dropped quite a few times.

Attachments

• 100_1223.JPG
    100_1223.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1225.JPG
    100_1225.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_1222.JPG
    100_1222.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 44
I did mine and at first I really liked it but Im just one of those people who changes there mind to fast. a few had fallen off and had stuck to my hair when I was on the phone. ouch that was a b*tch. I cant get over the $800. one. I hope she's still using the phone. The prada LG is $800.