Blinging your phone!!

Is nycpeach still in business? Their website doesn't work for me and the last time I was there, people were saying in the forums that they sent their stuff in but never heard back from them!

I totally wanna get my phone blinged!

There used to be a store / kiosk in Tysons Corner Center that did that...she did SUCH amazing work..but I think she went out of business because when I went there last week she wasn't there anymore! :sad:

But yeah, if you have the patience, do it yourself! :P

OMG!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

i am actually trying to do my phone right now......bough 100 crystals and glueing them on

I bling everything! I sell them on ebay sometimes...but people are cheap on there! I like doing make-up brushes:
BradinFL384.jpg

BradinFL208.jpg

Cell phone cover:
Picture1748.jpg

Small spray bottles:
BradinFL292.jpg

BradinFL295.jpg

I use 10ss crystals, I think they look best. But do not use tweezers..there's a special stick with wax on the end for picking up the crystals. Soooo much easier than tweezers.

i love that blush brush..

ive found a websit in the uk crystalskins and found bling-string in the US both seem good. so might do it with one of them, im getting a Razr just so they can bling it, for the office i have to use a blackberry so this will be cool to have as my eprosnal phone, ill letyou know costings and when its done etc..

ive just sent my phone to the blingstring.com.....

ahhh so excited.. i should get it back next week soon as i do will post pics and show you how it looks.. i purchased a flip phone just so there was more blinging space

I didn't want to start a new thread b/c this question is along the same lines...is 30 too old to have a blingy cell phone? I have a Blackberry Pearl that I would LOVE to bling. W/ a 4 yr old daughter I wouldn't have time to do it myself, but I have seen covers ready made at little kiosks in the mall for razors, etc. but not for blackberrys so I'd just order a case or something. Opinions on 30 being too old for this?