Bleeker Perforated Cooper in Tan Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got her yesterday and love her! This is the regular size, not large.
    Without flash
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392819776.442765.jpg
    With flash
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392819811.192134.jpg

Color is more true to first pic.
    Here's some mod shots.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392819853.866901.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392819866.023500.jpg

2. Looking good! Enjoy her on her maiden run. :smile:

3. Oh! How pretty! I have one of the color block ones in my wishlist. Yours looks like the perfect size and looks great on you! How are you liking the size?

4. This looks so so cute! I love this bag! And it's so slouchy!! Enjoy!

5. Any chance you could post a crossbody mod shot?! I'd love to see how the shorter handles lie using the longer strap!

6. Thank you :smile:

7. I want the colorblock one too! I think this size is perfect. It fits everything I need and love how slouchy it is :smile:

8. Sure! I will shortly :smile:

9. She's pretty and looks cute with your outfit.

10. Thanks!

11. Pretty!!!!

12. Beautiful bag:smile: I love the way she looks on you, all slouched up :love:

13. Here's some crossbody pics. I don't really like how it looks on me crossbody. I looked at the website pics and it looks like they have hidden the shoulder straps to make it look better...sneaky Coach :/ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392825621.098569.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392825637.675842.jpg

14. Thank you!

15. Thank you! I love the slouch on this bag, it's perfect.