Bleeker Perforated Cooper in Tan Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your pics don't show up. :sad: coach can be sneaky! I've had a bag before where I'm like "now how did they make that look like that?" And it's their clever tricks! I hope these pics show up so I can get an idea! Thank you for posting them!

2. Here they are again...hope you can see them :/ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392829829.099194.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392829846.871384.jpg

3. Oh thank you thank you! I can see them now! It looks cute and would be comfy that way when you need to be hands free but I agree with you, I like it in the shoulder better. But it's nice to have the option! :smile: thanks so much!!

4. Beautiful! Your reveal makes me want this satchel too!

5. Such a pretty bag! It looks great on you!

6. You're welcome!

7. Thanks! Go get it, you'll love it :smile:

8. Thank you!!

9. Congrats!

10. Beautiful bag, looks so good with jeans, Congrats!

11. Love it!

12. Love this bag - you wear it well! Congrats! Twins on Friday - seeing your reveal, I'm glad I ordered!

13. Thanks!

14. [ QUOTE=orkira;26250804]Beautiful bag, looks so good with jeans, Congrats![/QUOTE]

Thank you!