Bleeker Perforated Cooper in Tan Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous! Congrats!

2. Thanks! I don't find it to be heavy at all...unless I load it up with all my kids stuff too. When it's just my wallet, keys, cosmetic case and planner in it it's perfect.

3. Thank you! Sometimes they have the most unflattering pics of their bags on the website! I wouldn't have even considered half the bags I bought until I saw reveals on here :smile:

4. Thanks :smile:

5. Beautiful bag!!! I have the same one and it just gets softer and softer with use, I love it. She is currently working as my travel bag in Hawaii and doing well, holds a ton😃

6. Hi! Love this bag...Thanks for posting! I know this is an old thread...but could anyone tell me what they think of the Cooper vs. Prairie style? I like the outside pocket on the Prairie, but if the Cooper is more soft, smooshy leather, I am going to buy a preloved one...Thank you in advance!!!

7. Looks great!