Black birkin - a rarity?

Oh dear. I am again an anomaly. I have seen SO MANY black and gold birkins!!! Probably because I don't like birkins in black and don't care for the gold!! You always want what you don't see.

Hehehe...I agree...I don't want neutral Birkins at all(except in croc, but I still prefer pop-colors in croc. Birkins as well)!!! I passed on at least like 5 gold Birkins and 6-7 black Birkins!!! My DH used to joke to me "Since you don't want black Birkins, black Birkins want YOU! They follow you around..."...:sweatdrop:

Hehehe...I agree...I don't want neutral Birkins at all(except in croc, but I still prefer pop-colors in croc. Birkins as well)!!! I passed on at least like 5 gold Birkins and 6-7 black Birkins!!! My DH used to joke to me "Since you don't want black Birkins, black Birkins want YOU! They follow you around..."...:sweatdrop:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:^^^^ I laughed out loud ASPEN!!!:lol:heheheheh...

I NEVER see black birkin. I never ask SA to call because there is always something else I am waiting for:sweatdrop:. I would LOVE to have one FIND me!!!!!!!:lol::roflmfao:!!!!!!!!

Lucky me, that I prefer those 2 colors!

I was going to suggest raisin for pyrexia. I find it versatile and not boring at all.

That's another on my list, asa! :supacool:
But I already have a mini Plume in raisin, so I thought it would be more fun to acquire another bag in a different color before I returned to raisin. It is such a gorgeous color :girlsigh:

I'm not sure because I see black birkins all the time - fjord, chevre, and togo downtown - clemence and evergrain at the boutique, etc. But I've only seen two gold birkins at my Alaskan state so far.