birthday LV decisions :)

Mar 27, 2009
My birthday is this month, and my mum surprised me by informing me she would like to buy me a brand new LV!
I am so excited. The only two LVs I have are both hand me downs from my mum, and I love them. But now I geta brand new one!
So my limit is $2200 though she really wants to limit it to $2000. I would like a bag that I can wear crossbody or on the shoulder, though shoulder only is ok. No satchels, I love them but I need my hands to be free. Also, something medium to small, I have a bad back so I can't carry anything too heavy.
Both of my bags are the traditional mono, so maybe something in damier?
I am so excited. I would love some suggestions, even some modeling pics. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

My birthday is this month, and my mum surprised me by informing me she would like to buy me a brand new LV!
I am so excited. The only two LVs I have are both hand me downs from my mum, and I love them. But now I geta brand new one!
So my limit is $2200 though she really wants to limit it to $2000. I would like a bag that I can wear crossbody or on the shoulder, though shoulder only is ok. No satchels, I love them but I need my hands to be free. Also, something medium to small, I have a bad back so I can't carry anything too heavy.
I am so excited. I would love some suggestions, even some modeling pics. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

How about portobello? It's in DE print or speedy B DE.. And a matching wallet?

DEFINITELY something in epi or vernis. how about the alma bb in epi or vernis (comes with crossbody strap)? the noe bb in epi leather is beautiful and it is crossbody. or the ana vernis clutch (which is actually a crossbody strap included AND a chain)? Since you already have canvas and mono stuff, you should go for the nicer materials, especially before the price increase.

I'd go with something in another print since you have 2 Mono.

In DE:
Damier Ebene Neverfull with matching wallet
Marylebone
Bloomsbury

In DA:
Damier Azur Neverfull with matching wallet
Speedy B with matching wallet

If you do stay with Mono:
Delightful with matching accessory

If you can put a little money with it, I'd go with an Empreinte Speedy!

I like to have my hands free too, with a bag that is not too heavy.
Here would be my suggestions :
Alma BB in vernis
Bloomsbury
Siracusa PM (great for spring/summer and less widespread)
I have all three but my modeling pics wouldn't give you the right idea since I'm almost 9months pregnant right now...