birthday LV decisions :)

if not a speedy than perhaps a westminster or siracusa?
both are damier print and are cross/shoulder bags
that are great and you'll have change for either
a wallet or a pochette

I am interested in epi or vernis. I am still considering damier, but the ebene and not the azur. Definitely not mono, I really want to try to get something different. I am going into the shop Friday, very excited!

Alot of votes for bloomsbury, alma bb and speedy!
It is tough. I want so many things out of one bag, haha! I am looking forward to Friday. I have narrowed it down to a few:
Alma BB in noir vernis ( that metallic black finish and gunmetal hardware woo)
Alma BB in black epi
Speedy 25 B in DE
But i am writing down everyone's suggestions and i will try on all the ones i like. You never know ;)

I have been considering everyone's suggestions, so now I have a new question:
I REALLY love the suhali line. I have seen some for sale preloved and I have discussed this with my mum, but she was "meh" on it (she has never bought preloved, she doesn't have any experience with buying preloved so isn't familiar with it) and wants to buy me something new.
I have no problem with preloved when I can get a bag for under $2000 that would normally be out of my price range new.
I love the Alma BB in the Noir, and I also would love a Suhali Le Fab or Le Tal...
What are your thoughts?

Well, I spoke to my mum and explained I had found a preloved retired bag that I would prefer to have rathrr than a new bag. She insisted that I at least go into ,V and get a new pouch/wallet to go with it :P

So now she also tells me that she has a Chanel wallet that she has never used and she would love to give it to me. Eeee!
I am going to LV today, very excited. I did find a preloved bag from Yoogi's... should be here by Monday. I only purchased it right away because sometimes preloved bags hang out, and sometimes they disappear quickly! Yoogi's has an awesome return policy so if I find a bag I love more at LV today then I can just return it. But this way, I can not feel rushed and look at all the bags that everyone here suggested. I will have my phone on me, so please feel free to help me shop!
Thanks again for everyone's help, I will keep you posted ;)