birkin bags are made by sew stitching...

OMG this "Birkin" is hilarious:

DSC_2001.jpg

They do, but it doesn't look very good, I don't think... Very plastic-y. I know the H versions had their problems too (although I still totally crave one), but they don't look as bad as these. They also have a completely clear plastic one! Stealing ideas from Chanel as well, apparently...

omg like...whoever is doing these disgusting fakes of birkins should DIE!!! AND ROT!!!

because its SUCH AN INSULT TO HERMES!!! AD;LHSADG;JHAS;LSDGVH;

aaahh!! im losing my hair this is insane!!! who dares to copy them!>? like who? really?! srsly?

Good morning everyone! Desiremall is a seller on ebay who produces non-stamped non branded bags and is very specific about pointing this out. I think they have not been banned from selling on ebay because they are not claiming to be Hermes or use any Hermes logos on their bags, so they are really not trying to fool anyone into thinking they are getting a genuine Hermes item. They even state on their ebay auction -Craftsmanship and details are our only concern, no any logo emboss service is provided.

I did a search on ebay for 'birkin' and that is how I found this seller, along with about 50 or so other handbag listings with the name 'birkin' or 'birkin style' in the description. I don't think this seller is any different than the others except that they are trying to get you to believe that their 'birkin' is better than the others out there.

This is unlike some ebay sellers who the wonderful ladies (and gents) of this forum expose as scammers trying to pass off fake branded goods.

ps-I don't own a desiremall 'kelly' or 'birkin' nor do I plan on buying one, nor do I represent this seller in any way, but I just thought I would add another opinion to this topic. :heart:

eBay makes me sooo mad! We hear stories from legitimate tPFers/sellers who had their authentic auctions closed e.g because they said 'like new' instead of 'used' and yet eBay doesn't close auctions that say 'Birkin style'... :confused1: I sooooo wish there was an alternative to eBay! I reported many auctions and saw no action from eBay.
As far as I'm concerned whether they put a logo on a fake Birkin or make a copy without it - both are wrong and should be banned!
Why don't they just come up with their own design!!! yes, yes, I know why but it's still WRONG! :tdown:
And I don't get people who don't mind carrying fake Hermes or LVs or Chanels... :shrugs:

^^ yeah!!! come up with your own designs you stupid fake fake fake designers!!! hermes owns and trademarks that square shape and the padlock and the four feet...wtf chloe copies them because of the padlock they use! they should be sued as well for being FAKE FAKE FAKE! and unoriginal!!

and omg how dare other designers make a flat square flap shaped bag when you all know CHANEL DID IT FIRST!! so its their bag their style and Marc Jacobs should be sued because he has a quilt on his bags like Chanel! there u go FAKE FAKE FAKE

a bunch of my friends tell me that every bag and every design has already been made, and nobody can really come up with something that's a new design and still practical, functional and beautiful without having a slight reference to one bag.

but still I THINK THEYRE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! aaah!!

duh?

but still them fake fake fake fake people should burn for faking all of this