birkin bags are made by sew stitching...

^^maybe just sit back and take a chill pill. No need to get upset about this. Best thing to do is educate others about buying fake goods (they fake everything now a days.) People have to decide on their own if they purchase these "look a likes". Personally I prefer the quality and "air" of Hermes.

I have seen tons of pleather "birkin style" bags on ebay...those are the NASTY fakes...is desiremall burned at the stake for using actual leather? I mean everything really is copied and I can say that I was in love with the Olsen's twin slouchy birkin by marco...oh well. they aren't trying to scam people which I think is truly the absolute worse "purse-crime" you can commit...

This is similar to someone buying a CZ instead of a diamond. Anyone who knows their stuff can tell the difference if they look carefully.

As long as the buyer and seller are both aware that the bag isn't Hermes and no logo is being put on the handbag so no one can pretend to have paid for something they didn't actually buy I wouldn't consider that a "fake". It's just a leather handbag without a logo for 300 bucks.

If you put an unauthorized logo on the bag that is where the line is crossed. Not only does the buyer get swindled but it detracts from the impression of quality that the line is trying to convey.

I looked at the desiremall.com website and found a Birkin made with Rabbit.......um........feathers!! :roflmfao:

rbf.gif

http://www.desiremall.com/Birkin/Kelly/bolide/hermes/35cm rabbit brown sq Birkin/Birkin.htm :roflmfao:

Last edited:
^ladies...is it WRONG to get a logo-free birkin styled bag? I secretly want a birkin or such, but I don't know in this lifetime if I could ever throw down that much money, or be a person who could throw that much money down. I am not dissing anyone for wanting "TRUE!" luxury or collecting Hermes, more power to you! Their bags are gorgeous and I like how they are against mass production. but I can't help dream about it and owning that style one day...

^ladies...is it WRONG to get a logo-free birkin styled bag? I secretly want a birkin or such, but I don't know in this lifetime if I could ever throw down that much money, or be a person who could throw that much money down. I am not dissing anyone for wanting "TRUE!" luxury or collecting Hermes, more power to you! Their bags are gorgeous and I like how they are against mass production. but I can't help dream about it and owning that style one day...

No - it is not wrong to get a logo-free birkin styled bag. Make your decision.