attachment.php

Attachments

• 211tohh.jpg
    211tohh.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,427
  • gumby 5 Oct_1.jpg
    gumby 5 Oct_1.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,916
the 45 long strap is lined in leather...

i have one in Rouge H clemence with brushed gold hardware

yes, it is heavy (even for a guy like me who is used to carry birkin 40) but i have no idea how it compares to a JPG I or II

but as it is a shoulder bag, it may seem slightly lighter (compared to b40 of course)

I have come across this at resellers in Hong Kong as well as in Japan. both are sold with a premium (even as preloved) ranging from USD 15,000 to USD 20,000! yes, the premium is crazy!

IFFAH, thanks for posting the pics of the various B45! the tricolor is so wild that I can't help but LOVE :love: it! lol! sure would be a fun bag to carry!

the 45 long strap is lined in leather...

i have one in Rouge H clemence with brushed gold hardware

yes, it is heavy (even for a guy like me who is used to carry birkin 40) but i have no idea how it compares to a JPG I or II

but as it is a shoulder bag, it may seem slightly lighter (compared to b40 of course)

I have come across this at resellers in Hong Kong as well as in Japan. both are sold with a premium (even as preloved) ranging from USD 15,000 to USD 20,000! yes, the premium is crazy!

IFFAH, thanks for posting the pics of the various B45! the tricolor is so wild that I can't help but LOVE :love: it! lol! sure would be a fun bag to carry!

:hugs: Your Rouge H is equally to die for.

hi tpfs
is there a thread regarding b45?
i try to so a b45 but was rejected,i know that hermes has stop producing this model
any b45 owner to post pic here?
are all b45 with long strap?any b45 short handle?
how would u guys compare a b45 with a jpg?
is going to ebay or reseller only way to get a b45 now?
does all b45 comes wi horse shoe stamp coz i was told those days b45 only thru so only?
any ideas which was d final year stamp for b45?
any ideas how many years was b45 in market?
possibly how many colors,leather does b45 come with?
i would like to have a birkin to shoulder but jpg is too shallow for shopping stuff
any advices from b45 owner whether if its a good choice to invest,is it heavy compare to jpg?
thank u for sharing n ur time taken:smile:

thank you all tpfs for all ur advices n contributions to my questions
great to see so many pics on b45
all i can say is i m determine to get two b45 which i already has two offer from a friend
one for myself n one for my dh,in fact i have been sourcing for a long time
apart from d age n weight,i still find them unique n useful as workhorse or travelling,really its so hard to find a timeless classic yet chic big tote
cheers to all my helpful tpfs