Birkin 45

Belly

May 25, 2008
I've been searching everywhere for a picture or a thread or anything about the long birkin (birkin long?- with long strap and size 45") and haven't found any. Can anyone please lead me to the right track or tell me what you know about the bag? Is it discontinued? Does any members have it? Where can it be found? Is it a special order? I am really interested in getting it that's why all the questions. I thank you all in advance.

nyyparis

Feb 13, 2009
I saw a black long birkin in a second hand shop in Hong Kong
the sales say it is a discontinued bag
and the mark up is more expensive than normal birkin
I've been searching everywhere for a picture or a thread or anything about the long birkin (birkin long?- with long strap and size 45") and haven't found any. Can anyone please lead me to the right track or tell me what you know about the bag? Is it discontinued? Does any members have it? Where can it be found? Is it a special order? I am really interested in getting it that's why all the questions. I thank you all in advance.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Birkin 45.

Faye Wong

Kimbee (I find that Kimbee's has a longer height and smaller bottom length compared to the rest. Hers looks identical to etoupe B post below; wadrobe) It looks more comfortable in carrying it than the others with longer bottom length.

Fann Wong

Attachments

Last edited:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006

Notice the etoupe & orange with long handles but in different bottom length? Etoupe looks similar to Kimbee's white B. All belong to Zing. His orange is not the normal SB.:yes: It's similar to the others' sizes.

Attachments

Last edited: