Birkin 45

Sooooooo not for me!
quoting myself on this perfect example of never say never i LOVE this bag now its the perfect travel bag !!!!! just got one in orange and its just beyond !!!!!
NEW TO ME . since H is no longer making exactly what i wish they would make resale-vintage route is much more fun !

How funny Birkel 😄 I'm travelling with a B35 and have been reflecting upon buying a travelB in 40 or 50 and 45 sounds great!!! Congrats, didn't know there has been a 45...

quoting myself on this perfect example of never say never i LOVE this bag now its the perfect travel bag !!!!! just got one in orange and its just beyond !!!!!
NEW TO ME . since H is no longer making exactly what i wish they would make resale-vintage route is much more fun !

Yes ita
Wonderful travel tote
Love mine too
Super workhorse

How funny Birkel 😄 I'm travelling with a B35 and have been reflecting upon buying a travelB in 40 or 50 and 45 sounds great!!! Congrats, didn't know there has been a 45...

they dont make it Darling........ i was able to find it with a friend who is simply the best best ever and well im beyond happy with the concept of this bag !!!!! thankyou and ill try revealing since it is amazing i love it !!!!

Hello. Has anyone experience with a 45? I like a larger bag, and saw what looks to be a fun one in red on a reseller site. I have never seen a 45 in person. If you have any experience, what do you use it for- how fo uou like it? Thanks!!

Hello. Has anyone experience with a 45? I like a larger bag, and saw what looks to be a fun one in red on a reseller site. I have never seen a 45 in person. If you have any experience, what do you use it for- how fo uou like it? Thanks!!

Darling yes I actually just got one a few months ago it's very useful for travel we just went on a small vacation to Mexico and it was very useful because I can bring everything still have the birkin feel and leather that I love but with the shoulder ease,also the bag is very easy to bring to restaurants and shows because it's so soft ( way it was designed since the one I was able to find is in perfect condition) that you can easily fold it on your lap or place it on the chairs arm rest. And the thing I think I love best is that maybe it's the shoulder option but I feel it's lighter. It's not as esthetically perfect and pleasing as a normal birkin but it has something ! Hope you can find one Hope it helps. Birkel.

There is one available on eBay beautiful color !!!!!!!!!!!! 12,000 USD I think it's a rather reasonable price hope it helps darling. Sorry wrong bag it was regular shoulder Birkin. I'm sure one will come up soon love

There is one available on eBay beautiful color !!!!!!!!!!!! 12,000 USD I think it's a rather reasonable price hope it helps darling. Sorry wrong bag it was regular shoulder Birkin. I'm sure one will come up soon love

Congratulations, birkel! Sounds like a perfect travel bag. Would you happen to have a mod pic that you could share. Pretty please. :biggrin: