Bill Skarsgård

A few photos from promotion of the film "Victoria" in Norway from yesterday ...

Bill+og+Iben+spiller+Otto+og+Victoria.jpg 248211.jpg
with Iben Akerlie

3-1_zpsad81d260.jpg
2-2_zps7e118643.jpg
1-6_zps8f41c3bb.jpg

with Iben Akerlie and Torun Lian

source: filmweb.no and pluss.vg.no

Last edited:
^^Now it's getting creepy. JJ is infiltrating the Skarsgård family. If I see a picture of him with Gustaf too I'm done. It's obviously clear that JJ has a hard-on for Swedish men with the last name Skarsgård.

... and yesterday Bill was with Jared again, this time at Teddy's ...

1.jpg
What a night guys! @lucyhale89 @ashleymgreene @okgeorgie @bleustis @heathercatania @chriszylka @sillenbarskap @mrliboiron @ryanrottman @emmahollyjones @drewosborne #itsstillgoingon #unforgettable #lovela #yeahyeahyeah #teddys

I wonder if they're actual friends since he's tagging him like he is :oh:

It also seems like JJ moved to LA now completely because I doubt he's already there for his Coachella coverage.
I'd say it's not a good thing being friends with JJ but what do the Skarsgårds care. They say they love their privacy but hang with one of the biggest gossipers. So confusion ensues here with me. :thinking:

Last edited:
It also seems like JJ moved to LA now completely because I doubt he's already there for his Coachella coverage.
I'd say it's not a good thing being friends with JJ but what do the Skarsgårds care. They say they love their privacy but hang with one of the biggest gossipers. So confusion ensues here with me. :thinking:

It seems like they must be either very naive or somewhat inconsistant. :hrmm:

^^ I'm confused, too ... but I'm thinking about one simple question, is it better to be friend with "an enemy" or to be with him on the warpath? :cool:

No one said anything about war. One could simply ignore him or have a professional relationship where you are not constantly get photographed with him. Lots of celebrities manage to not be friends with him and still talk to him at events (where he, of course, shows up).
And if you're referring to the whole "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" thing then you're giving JJ more power than he has. They're not dependent on his good will since he's priding himself in never talking trash about celebs anyway.