Bigger boobs without surgery?

I agree...working out my pecs a lot only makes me look manly :/ I've just given up and become best friends with push-up bras. Even gaining weight doesn't work for me lol. I gain weight LAST in my boobs, but that's where I lose from first. Mine clearly are meant to be small :P

Me too! First to gain, my belly, last to gain my boobs. Then, if I lose weight, first to go, my boobs, last to go my belly.

I try not to fluctuate my weight at all because if this keeps happening, I'll just look like a fat little buddha! :P

But, really, the massages worked for me, but they went back to normal size once I stopped.

^yes, DiorDeVille, but my point was that working your pecs, gives you pecs, not boobs. Pecs look considerably different than breasts. KR has that pec "line" between her boobs that is not at all like the line that cleavage makes. I guess it's hard to describe, but increasing pec size has a distinctly masculine look to it.

Well, true, it does give you pecs. It's not going to do anything to increase the boobs themselves, of course. But since they lie under the breast, an increase in pec size will push the breast out further, giving the illusion of more fullness. The problem that you're referring to (and I agree, the look is not flattering on any women I've ever seen) occurs when you can see the pec (i.e. there's not enough breast tissue to cover the muscle development) and/or the pec is so big and the surrounding area is so muscular that there's no way to avoid the manly look.

That's why I recommended light, leisurely weight-bearing exercises for the pecs. It will increase their size without reducing body fat (so the pec development is covered by breast tissue) and the surrounding area won't be so muscular that it looks manly (which tends to undo any "improvements" aesthetically, IMO). Just my 2 cents, of course. :smile: