Bigger boobs without surgery?

I agree with getting pregnant, that will definitely increase your breast size :yes:

Also with everyone else, there is no magic bigger breast pill. Victoria's Secret makes push-up bras without padding....

bigger boobs through weight gain depends a lot on your own body. i went on the pill for the sole purpose of growing bigger boobs bc i heard so many successful stories from friends (i had a friend who went from b to d and another from a to c) and i was willing to gain just a bit of weight because i was pretty skinny anyway.

unfortunately - i ended up gaining weight EVERYWHERE but there (well they got a little bigger but not by much)!!
my body just does that. my boobs are the last to get bigger through weight gain, and the first to lose fat through weight loss. how sad is that?

in fact, since the time i hit puberty til now (i'm 22), i actually am smaller in breast size than i was when i was in my early teens. :cry: i guess this happened through all the fluctuations in weight i had.

i think there was i research in britain?? which said that women who get lots of insectcide into their bodies have bigger boobs. i'm not sure though do you have to get it when your young and it just grows your boobs bigger. can't find this on the internet...

this wasn't an advice but a fact.

It sounds strange but recently I've had some success with breast enhancement pills. Like the OP I was very hesitant to go under the knife so I thought I'd take a look into the alternatives. I settled on a pill I found called procurves? that was all natural and started taking it. I didn't notice anything at first but after a few weeks I saw that my breasts were getting firmer, and not long after that I noticed that they were starting to grow. I'm looking forward to see how my "development" progresses. I hope this helped, and however you go about it I'm rooting for ya!

Hi, I don't know if you even come to this forum anymore or not but can you tell if the pills that you were taking in 2007 worked for you? I am very curios and also would try it if they worked for you.
Thank you.

hmm you could try eating papaya..a little bit everyday, i heard it works but it may take awhile. i have a small chest and my mom makes me eat it -_- how sad..anyways, doesnt hurt to try it

ROFL
This is kinda like how my mom makes me drink milk to make me grow taller.
Or japanese women drink lots of milk to grow their boobs.

All wives tale, imo. But of course, it doesn't hurt to try. xD

Wow this thread is old. I honestly don't think there are any 'natural' ways to increase breast size. Nowadays, I think it's best to just accept what we have and embrace it, big or small.

Hi, I don't know if you even come to this forum anymore or not but can you tell if the pills that you were taking in 2007 worked for you? I am very curios and also would try it if they worked for you.
Thank you.

The products she was referring to contain phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens can increase the risk of certain forms of breast cancer. They would also not offer any significant increase in breast size. They work by increasing estrogen, so there might be a slight swelling/firming effect that is similar to the slight selling/firming that some women experience before they get their period.
There is no magic pill. Gaining weight might help. Certain BC pills can make the breasts swell a bit (much the same way as described above).
Think about it. If there was a magic pill, don't you think women would be taking it instead of undergoing a possibly life-threatening surgical procedure?

Wow this thread is old. I honestly don't think there are any 'natural' ways to increase breast size. Nowadays, I think it's best to just accept what we have and embrace it, big or small.

...or have surgery. Nowadays, medical technology allows us to change what we don't like. Some care to embrace it, others care to change it - both are perfectly acceptable to me :smile:

If you are uncomfortable to go under the knife, i'd mainly suggest you begin accepting your body! Something as simple as a new bra can change your life! Just be happy with your body. :smile:

Someone once told me black pepper makes your boobs bigger.. i don't believe this LOL, but i thought i'd share!

There's a new type of plastic surgery out there now that was developed in Japan using stem cell technology, where the fat from your stomach or thighs is injected into the breast, (mixed with stem cells) and because of this your boobs grow.
I'd love to do it myself someday, but it's $$$

^^^ Yes, I do! One of my friends bought one. We took turns using it & it did not work, lol. It worked the pec muscles.

"Mark Eden bust developer" You can see the ad on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
The only way to make them bigger (with out the rest of you getting bigger as well) if really just a padded bra or surgury. I mean yeah some people go up a size when they go on the pill but plenty of people gain weight everywhere else too, and i dont see why anyone would go on any meds like that just to maybe get the side effect of a bigger chest. None of those creams or "magic" pills work, you would just be putting stuff in your body that does not need to be there! Talk to your doctor about it, im sure they will tell you not to try any of that crazy stuff being advertised...

Fillers will not require one to undergo the knife. But personally, I feel that its costly (because it will not last and will need to have fillers injected every 2-3 years) and may affect the health.

Fats transfer require fats to be "harvested" from another part of the body and transferred to the breast. However, the surgeon can't be sure that the job will make the breast look smooth. Some uneven-ness is expected.

I did implants last year, which was better than I had expected, because I had expected to be in lots of pain and very obvious scars. But thank lord, the recovery process was a lot more manageable than expected scars from the incisions are barely visible now.

There's a new type of plastic surgery out there now that was developed in Japan using stem cell technology, where the fat from your stomach or thighs is injected into the breast, (mixed with stem cells) and because of this your boobs grow.
I'd love to do it myself someday, but it's $$$
I don't recommend this until more research is done. I read about this as well, however, there is a high risk of the cells dying because they are unable to survive in your chest...this would cause hard lumps, and I am sure it could cause plenty of other problems as well *yuck!*
They have something like this for use in the butt, and there are many reports of it lumping up and causing scars, having to have pieces of your body removed, etc.

I don't know how old you are, but I agree with having kids. I also would like to point out that The Secret is highly beneficial. I used it and my chest grew some. :smile: Good luck!!!